HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2015, 10:45 PM   #3256

have you tried their freaking live quote?
between 8am to 10pm, just freaking click on the link http://www.comgateway.com/2012/live-...UIAzBhpZnvc%3D and give them the merchant product id.

It takes me only 10second? no email is required.. how is it troublesome

gshipexpress price seems to be cheaper than comgateway though, migh try it next time
Bro you can don't bother changing, I've used both calculator on each site and both produces same charges of US15 1kg base on my valued product at US180.

So I went for CGW because I've already registered with them.
Old 13-04-2015, 10:06 PM   #3257

http://www.amazon.com/Torker-Unistar-LX-Unicycle/dp/B00A9UZKHO

For this unicycle(24"), which service should i use? Approximately how much will it cost?
OlympicDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 01:02 AM   #3258
Supremacy Member

For this unicycle(24"), which service should i use? Approximately how much will it cost?
use the comgateway live quote...
OlympicDreamer likes this.
orlengtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 01:22 AM   #3259
Arch-Supremacy Member

Amazon shipping weight already 25lbs ( 11+ kg), expect them to pack in a gigantic box, likely 20vkg, and pay for repacking., which likely come up to 10vkg (provided bike is shipped un-assembled). Shd be good to try gship (free repack). Then again, not worth paying about $100 shipping for this item.
OlympicDreamer likes this.
touchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:42 AM   #3260

Amazon shipping weight already 25lbs ( 11+ kg), expect them to pack in a gigantic box, likely 20vkg, and pay for repacking., which likely come up to 10vkg (provided bike is shipped un-assembled). Shd be good to try gship (free repack). Then again, not worth paying about $100 shipping for this item.
Very very expensive.. 150$ +

Amazon international shipping 80 usd I think..

Maybe I will visit a unicycle shop in SG
Old 14-04-2015, 11:25 AM   #3261

So far, I never receive any gshipexpress email on their discount code. But they got give free US$15 credit one time though... haha.. use that to offset my shipment fee. Better than nothing.

But one thing that I must say. Even though CGW or Vpost have discount code frequently. Their repacking fee and their service is enough to turn me off. So I will not switch back to them just to enjoy the benefits of % discount. Later make my blood boil again with the repacking debate and still pay for repacking fee.

I know about 65dg which original from taobao. But I hear that their USA shipment often have some issue. Read some negative reviews but not sure about the actual performance. Anyone have experience using their USA shipments ? Care to share.
Used to use cgw and their repacking services until one fine day one of my items got lost and evidence prove to cgw staff pocketing the item. Went through quite a bit of problem just to 'prove' to them that the item was lost at their end. And at the end of it all, ZERO apology was given. Rather disappointed with them and never use them ever again.

Now using borderlinx and citibank gives out discount occasionally so it was great. Also tried hopshopgo once before knowing that it is a spin-off from cgw. Will stop as well. Gonna try out gshipexpress now to see how it goes.

Last edited by stargemini22; 14-04-2015 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: typo
stargemini22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 06:08 PM   #3262

Used to use cgw and their repacking services until one fine day one of my items got lost and evidence prove to cgw staff pocketing the item. Went through quite a bit of problem just to 'prove' to them that the item was lost at their end. And at the end of it all, ZERO apology was given. Rather disappointed with them and never use them ever again.

Now using borderlinx and citibank gives out discount occasionally so it was great. Also tried hopshopgo once before knowing that it is a spin-off from cgw. Will stop as well. Gonna try out gshipexpress now to see how it goes.
What did you lose?
Old 14-04-2015, 08:43 PM   #3263

This is a cause for concern cos i use cgw a fair bit... Would you mind elaborating how you managed to prove that cgw staff pocketed the item??
Old 14-04-2015, 09:19 PM   #3264

any tips on how to buy from A&F US website and ship over? tried comgateway and they didnt allow me to do so
froz3nlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 11:46 PM   #3265

any tips on how to buy from A&F US website and ship over? tried comgateway and they didnt allow me to do so
Why did they not allow it to be?
Old 15-04-2015, 02:35 AM   #3266
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why did they not allow it to be?
A+F don't ship to fwdrs addressea.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:47 PM   #3267

Try http://www.usgobuy.com/en/us-online-...ercrombie.html
or http://www.borderlinx.com/en/brand/buy_abercrombie

BY THE WAY I bought a luggage from ebay, can I request them to put the smaller stuff into the luggage and have it shipped? If they say no, it will result in either of us being kum gong..

Last edited by OlympicDreamer; 15-04-2015 at 08:56 PM..
Old 15-04-2015, 10:04 PM   #3268
Arch-Supremacy Member

Quite sure they won't pack into luggage, moreover is blx.

Last edited by touchme; 15-04-2015 at 10:06 PM..
Old 16-04-2015, 10:36 AM   #3269

Is there any lame reason on why some US retailers refuse to deliver items to a forwarder address?
Old 16-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #3270

i wanna buy shirt from UK store.

which forwarder to use?
teckhooi is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.