HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-01-2016, 02:54 PM   #3556

As a traveler, the price offered by many buyers was simply not attractive enough to warrant the extra effort to go search for it and buy it, then you still have to drop it off at the airfrov office? All for that $10-20 profit? What's your 'real' profit?
Ah, I didn't see it from the traveler's perspective. But I guess it's a demand and supply thing - as long as there is enough travelers (supply), the model would work, just like in any marketplace.

They should, however, have a drop off centre at the airport -so you can offload the package the moment you arrive.
El_Boombastico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 10:07 PM   #3557

this is vpost repack service

i paid SGD6.00 for repack,but vpost ship my package like this

with no cardboard box or even plastic

Last edited by netnetpop; 04-02-2016 at 10:15 PM..
netnetpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 03:51 AM   #3558
Master Member

Need help! First time trying daigou for shipforme.. roughly how long does it take for daigou to update your order status after receiving the goods?
xxxjhxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:15 PM   #3559
Supremacy Member

Need help! First time trying daigou for shipforme.. roughly how long does it take for daigou to update your order status after receiving the goods?
1-2 working days.
Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #3560
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone know how to buy from USA sites that requires a US credit card with a billing address?

Or at least someone that has friends in USA that can help to ship? Sis want to buy a laptop from Best buy or Microsoft USA but requires US Credit card.
needsomecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 01:17 PM   #3561

Hi, anyone can give me advice.

I plan to ship a pair of Nike shoe from Footlocker.
- Should i use footlocker's shipping service @ 28% of the shoe price, for my case would be USD$150*28%=USD$42.
- Or would it be better to consider forwarder's service? If so, which forwarder would be cheaper for a pair of nike shoe?
psykhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2016, 10:43 PM   #3562
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi, anyone can give me advice.

I plan to ship a pair of Nike shoe from Footlocker.
- Should i use footlocker's shipping service @ 28% of the shoe price, for my case would be USD$150*28%=USD$42.
- Or would it be better to consider forwarder's service? If so, which forwarder would be cheaper for a pair of nike shoe?
just use any other service like 65daigou shipping around 15usd

needsomecash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2016, 06:10 PM   #3563
Arch-Supremacy Member

1-2 working days.
Means it isn't updated as fast as Comgateway.

Though it seems the rates for 65daigou is way better.
Old 16-02-2016, 06:13 PM   #3564
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys, isn't 65daigou more expensive than Comgateway if there is an agent fee included?
Old 16-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #3565

Hi all,

I want to buy an item from Amazon.in that only ships within India.

Would it possible to use any of these services to forward to Singapore?
Shahmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 07:20 PM   #3566

Had a super damn bad experience with Vpost. Customer service was below par. Response to messages and emails was super slow. Response in 2-3days. In the beginning wasn't that bad. No problems so far. Cos I mostly ship toys.

Bought 2 items. Same items same content.
One was sgd $105
Second was sgd $75.

Should have just shipped via the merchant direct to Singapore. Thought use Vpost cheaper. I was wrong!
To my horror.

One was shown on Vpost at $225.50!!!
Another roughly $180.50!!!!

I almost died laughing cos I knew whatever later on to reduce weight will end up in deaf ears. They said couldn't be repacked cos of its size. Waiting for a reply from them I can grow white hair faster. Talked to different CSO. All can't make it. Super below par customer service. One of the manager gave me 25% discount but that also doesn't reduce my cost. I knew I had no choice but to pay. Suck thumb.

They insist on repacking and asked me wait 2-3 days but I told them I was told that it couldn't be repacked so why do I need to wait for an answer I already knew?? I just want my item shipped. Its an expensive lesson.

One thing for sure, I will definitely stay away from Vpost from now on. Been using their service for quite some time.
I am a patient person but they will take advantage of your patience. Believe me. I don't even post on the page wall but instead pm them. Even that took 2-3 days reply. Wah kao!

Customer service sucks and they will talk to you as if they are 100% right.

Firstly gave a 25% discount code. So I used it to pay for my Vpost USA and Europe. Only one code able to use on USA. And I asked nicely why I can't use for Europe? I wasn't even told that I can only use once. So they gave me another 25% code. But when I used it, its still expensive! I told them if i use my Citibank 20% its much cheaper so they explained that the code doesn't include fuel cost. Smlj!?? For what fark 25%?!!

I will measure the items myself when it reaches Singapore. Cos I don't trust them at all.

First time complaining....sian
iyankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #3567
Arch-Supremacy Member

would like to get a pair of running shoes from Nike store US.

which forwarder is recommended?
and roughly how much is it (for those who had shipped before) ?

TIA.
Old 23-02-2016, 10:54 AM   #3568
Arch-Supremacy Member

2 year ago, vpost was really good. Be it I shipped my parcel from HK, US, received my parcel less than a week (6 days of waiting at most). I could view updates of my parcel whenever it's in a new location.

Recently, I have change my view on vpost. Bought one small item from US. Made my delivery payment on the 14 Feb. Was shipped out on 15th. Till today, there are no update from their website. I was thinking it must be still on it way to SG. So, I tried calling their hotline to check on the status of my parcel. To my surprise, it has already reached sg processing centre on the 19th.

Today is 23rd Feb, they still did not send out the parcel. So I call them again. I was told I will receive my parcel with these 2-3 days. Definitely will not receive it by today and tomorrow. More than 12 days of waiting (almost 2 weeks).

I will not use vpost next time
Old 23-02-2016, 04:56 PM   #3569

Hi all,

I want to buy an item from Amazon.in that only ships within India.

Would it possible to use any of these services to forward to Singapore?
Shop And Ship, they give you address in many countries including Mumbai and they can forward the package to Singapore.
stiwipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #3570

Shop And Ship, they give you address in many countries including Mumbai and they can forward the package to Singapore.
does it work? have you tried? can they do sea shipping?

i wanted to try, then someone told me "even the boss of Aramex doesn't use Aramex" :/

i desperately want this table from turkey..
flexicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.