HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2016, 11:51 PM   #3616

Anyone have experiences shipping using viabox?
andiatos2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 09:26 PM   #3617
Supremacy Member

what's a good concierge service?
thinking of sticking with HopShopGo's Buy-For-Me but just wondering if anyone tried anything else
wilflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 04:06 PM   #3618

im planning to buy sneakers from airgoat or stockx .. which forwarder do you recommend? specially stockx they only ship in US
mackie8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 04:33 PM   #3619
Arch-Supremacy Member

im planning to buy sneakers from airgoat or stockx .. which forwarder do you recommend? specially stockx they only ship in US
I just go with comgateway. Recently bought a pair from airgoat as well but yet to reach my cgw address.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #3620

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...es-focal-point

still safe to use CGW now? a bit apprehensive
petty blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:51 AM   #3621

Planning to buy a 29kg large item. Usually use comgateway but the shipping in this case is really expensive.

Whats a cheaper and reliable way to ship it?
lucied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:09 PM   #3622
Master Member

My product has been shipped to my UK address for Vpost according too my delivery company in UK. However there is no package delivered as per Vpost website. WHat to do? How long do they need to update?
donald83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:54 PM   #3623
Master Member

My product has been shipped to my UK address for Vpost according too my delivery company in UK. However there is no package delivered as per Vpost website. WHat to do? How long do they need to update?
I have the same problem. It was signed for by vPost Europe on 30 June 2016 and still waiting for it to be updated for me to make payment.

You can try to call them to lodge a case. Then go to Facebook to lodge a feedback & hope that they will expedite it:
https://www.facebook.com/vPOSTFanClub/?fref=ts

For me, I am still waiting for the package to show up. Tired and total waste of my time!
hclee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:34 AM   #3624

this was like one year ago...

Visa, Mastercard, Amex will return you your money if there's genuine fraud (like they did when the CGW debacle happened).

If you're scared then use PayPal, who've built their entire business over secure transactions.
flexicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 07:18 AM   #3625

Does anyone know of proxy / freight forwarding services for Australia? Need to buy something from there.
doomgaze86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #3626
High Supremacy Member

they come out with hopshopgo after this saga
cwg = hopshopgo
but hsg paying with paypal which is 'safer'
cannotliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 12:54 PM   #3627
High Supremacy Member

i jump over to ezbuy totally because of low cost and free packing, their service so far so good.
I shipped small parcel from US to Spore for sg$3.99 using ezbuy, the rest forwarder the base charge already way more than that.
order from amazon which dont ship the item to spore so i just ezbuy
amazon use a big box for packing, the volumetric weight 10kg but ezbuy free repacking able to reduce to 3kg
cannotliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2016, 11:00 AM   #3628
Master Member

Is there something wrong with Vpost Europe/UK? I read in this thread and on their FB that items delivered to their warehouse is not updated for declaration and payment. First time using Vpost Europe/UK. Normally no problems with US and Japan, only takes one working day to receive notification.

I called their customer service and was told 2 working days, and was told their records reflected that the item has been received. Nothing happened after 2 working days. Called their customer service and now told 3 working days. I fukced them verbally, told them not to lie, just tell the truth and let customers decide if Vpost Europe/UK is worth using.

Shall provide more updates as I have multiple items and some have tracking ability.
hclee01 likes this.
parchiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 10:42 PM   #3629
High Supremacy Member

seem like everyone is having problems with vpost europe not just me.
hclee01 likes this.
nexusRAGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:28 AM   #3630
Master Member

Is there something wrong with Vpost Europe/UK? I read in this thread and on their FB that items delivered to their warehouse is not updated for declaration and payment. First time using Vpost Europe/UK. Normally no problems with US and Japan, only takes one working day to receive notification.

I called their customer service and was told 2 working days, and was told their records reflected that the item has been received. Nothing happened after 2 working days. Called their customer service and now told 3 working days. I fukced them verbally, told them not to lie, just tell the truth and let customers decide if Vpost Europe/UK is worth using.

Shall provide more updates as I have multiple items and some have tracking ability.
I got the same prob with Vpost UK.

Item delivered on 11 Jul and up till now, still not reflected in my account!!!
hclee01 likes this.
donald83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.