HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2016, 12:27 PM   #3631
High Supremacy Member

I got the same prob with Vpost UK.

Item delivered on 11 Jul and up till now, still not reflected in my account!!!
did you ask them to investigate? i just sent my invoice and tracking number waiting for their reply. gonna keep calling them till i get a reply
nexusRAGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #3632
Master Member

did you ask them to investigate? i just sent my invoice and tracking number waiting for their reply. gonna keep calling them till i get a reply
Yes i did. I sent them merchant invoice and proof of delivery. But i dony understand why must i do that since they verbally told me they have received the item but not yet updated the system
donald83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #3633
High Supremacy Member

Yes i did. I sent them merchant invoice and proof of delivery. But i dony understand why must i do that since they verbally told me they have received the item but not yet updated the system
hmm mine says they received it too. what is the name of the employee that signed your package?
Old 17-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #3634
Master Member

hmm mine says they received it too. what is the name of the employee that signed your package?
U mean the person from UK? I dont know
Old 17-07-2016, 06:18 PM   #3635
High Supremacy Member

U mean the person from UK? I dont know
you try to send them proof of delivery. got the signature of their employee.

damn pekcek my shoes suppose to come this week
Old 18-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #3636
Master Member

you try to send them proof of delivery. got the signature of their employee.

damn pekcek my shoes suppose to come this week
Did you see the announcement on Vpost website?

Announcement: Due to an unexpected increased in volume at our Europe warehouse, package(s) will take an additional of 2 working days to process.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:03 PM   #3637
High Supremacy Member

Did you see the announcement on Vpost website?

Announcement: Due to an unexpected increased in volume at our Europe warehouse, package(s) will take an additional of 2 working days to process.
yeap just saw it. but i called in on wednesday the day my package arrived and they say 2 days

just called, promised will get a update by tomorrow. will see then
Old 23-07-2016, 07:51 PM   #3638

I just paid for express shipping on CGW today which is supposed to be 3-5 days but the estimated arrival is 2nd August, what's going on?
Lukiose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 10:37 PM   #3639

I just paid for express shipping on CGW today which is supposed to be 3-5 days but the estimated arrival is 2nd August, what's going on?
Do you have a repack? If you do, it adds a few days on top of the shipping time
thkc2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 03:53 PM   #3640

Just be patient. I have been using them for years. Once they have the DHL tracking number , just track from that. The shipping time is usually faster than what they estimate.
Nightgyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 11:54 AM   #3641
Supremacy Member

Just an update on the Vpost UK nightmare.

All except one of my items took a week for it to be reflected. The arrival date indicated on each item by Vpost is pure nonsense since the seller's courier service showed that the items were delivered a week earlier.

I gave up on Vpost and paid premium via Borderlinx. The experience was so different and in a positive way. With items delivered to Borderlinx, every item that was mailed out took about 2 days from the time the seller indicated that the item had shipped out before Borderlinx sent me an email that they had received the item. This means Borderlinx processes the item and updates users immediately.

Vpost customer service is terrible. Calls to their hotline were instead transferred to Speedpost, likely due to high call volumes. High call volumes to a customer service line suggests that bad things are happening. The standard answer their customer service provides is 'please give us another 2 to 3 days etc' regardless of the number of days that had passed since the last call. Promises to call back do not materialise i.e. they will never call you back if an issue goes unresolved, even though they told you they will.

I would suggest people out there to reconsider Vpost UK. If you really have to use Vpost UK, do it with a tracking number that you can monitor, because Vpost is now resorting to asking for proof of delivery to starve off complaints. And thereafter, cross your fingers, wait indefinitely, and hope for the best.
parchiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #3642

Just an update on the Vpost UK nightmare.

All except one of my items took a week for it to be reflected. The arrival date indicated on each item by Vpost is pure nonsense since the seller's courier service showed that the items were delivered a week earlier.

I gave up on Vpost and paid premium via Borderlinx. The experience was so different and in a positive way. With items delivered to Borderlinx, every item that was mailed out took about 2 days from the time the seller indicated that the item had shipped out before Borderlinx sent me an email that they had received the item. This means Borderlinx processes the item and updates users immediately.

Vpost customer service is terrible. Calls to their hotline were instead transferred to Speedpost, likely due to high call volumes. High call volumes to a customer service line suggests that bad things are happening. The standard answer their customer service provides is 'please give us another 2 to 3 days etc' regardless of the number of days that had passed since the last call. Promises to call back do not materialise i.e. they will never call you back if an issue goes unresolved, even though they told you they will.

I would suggest people out there to reconsider Vpost UK. If you really have to use Vpost UK, do it with a tracking number that you can monitor, because Vpost is now resorting to asking for proof of delivery to starve off complaints. And thereafter, cross your fingers, wait indefinitely, and hope for the best.
Forget about Vpost, UK or US. I also had a bad experience with them having an item lost. The run around I got from them over a period of a month was incredible. Kept giving excuses of, let us check, give us a few days etc etc. Finally just told me it's lost aka stolen at the hub over there. Although they said it was lost. Eventually they reimbursed the item but the thing was that it was a special autographed item that you can't just go out and buy again.

From that incident onwards, Vpost has been blacklisted
Old 28-07-2016, 04:53 PM   #3643

new here! may i know which forwarder is the cheapest for backpacks (weighs about 6kg vol weight) from US?

i'm not sure if it'd be best to sent via the web itself (cost approx S$75) or i'm thinking either via ezbuy or CGW? thanks!
jsynlb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:55 AM   #3644
Arch-Supremacy Member

Been not a fan of vpost for a very long time but no choice as I don't have a citi card to use with Borderlinx anymore and comgateway has no UK addresses.

If only CGW has a UK address, I'll use them in the skip of a heartbeat.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:05 AM   #3645

Been not a fan of vpost for a very long time but no choice as I don't have a citi card to use with Borderlinx anymore and comgateway has no UK addresses.

If only CGW has a UK address, I'll use them in the skip of a heartbeat.
Does Borderlinx require a citibank card to use? It says on the site that it accepts payments via Visa, mastercard, amex or paypal
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.