HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #3646
Arch-Supremacy Member

Does Borderlinx require a citibank card to use? It says on the site that it accepts payments via Visa, mastercard, amex or paypal
Yes, payment has to be made by Citibank only. Not sure why is there some misleading terms for payment found elsewhere.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:43 PM   #3647

There are free shipping guarantee promo code with Comgateway and Hopshopgo.

Somehow I can't use it yet. When I apply the code when making payment, amount payable become 0 but the continue button disappeared.Someone has the same problem?

Last edited by p1002002; 01-08-2016 at 12:54 PM..
p1002002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:22 PM   #3648
Master Member

new here! may i know which forwarder is the cheapest for backpacks (weighs about 6kg vol weight) from US?

i'm not sure if it'd be best to sent via the web itself (cost approx S$75) or i'm thinking either via ezbuy or CGW? thanks!
all forwarders will go by the volumetric weight, so do your own sums.
If the cost difference between buying locally is not much after shipping, just buy local.
SkimMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:01 PM   #3649
Supremacy Member

Yes, payment has to be made by Citibank only. Not sure why is there some misleading terms for payment found elsewhere.
Does Borderlinx require a citibank card to use? It says on the site that it accepts payments via Visa, mastercard, amex or paypal
It appears they have (had?) an exclusive arrangement with Citi before. I signed up for a new BL account, and it gave me the option to pay with PayPal, or other credit cards..
dreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:41 AM   #3650
Master Member

My final rant at Vpost UK.

After so many emails and conversations with their loyal customer service, my last item was finally assigned to me. This last item was part of a 5 items for which I paid up immediately. On the same day, I received an email notification that only the last item was shipped out. The next morning, I received a notification that the item has been delivered to my pop station. What this means was that the item was already shipped to Singapore, when all this time, the customer service had been reaching out to the people in UK to search for the item.

A couple of days later, I received an email from their customer service stating that they were unable to find my item, and required a tracking number, even though the item had been delivered.

This is how screwed up Vpost has become. The way things have turned out, it is fairly evident the core processes in the business model has broken down to the point where no one knows what is happening.
parchiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 03:19 PM   #3651

Anyone use the UOBHK15 on borderlinx? how to use? like cannot work!!!
haliotis81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:18 PM   #3652

My final rant at Vpost UK.

After so many emails and conversations with their loyal customer service, my last item was finally assigned to me. This last item was part of a 5 items for which I paid up immediately. On the same day, I received an email notification that only the last item was shipped out. The next morning, I received a notification that the item has been delivered to my pop station. What this means was that the item was already shipped to Singapore, when all this time, the customer service had been reaching out to the people in UK to search for the item.

A couple of days later, I received an email from their customer service stating that they were unable to find my item, and required a tracking number, even though the item had been delivered.

This is how screwed up Vpost has become. The way things have turned out, it is fairly evident the core processes in the business model has broken down to the point where no one knows what is happening.
hmm any recommendations for a forwarder in UK then? Besides VPOST Uk i guess the only alternative is BorderLinx? Just looking to ship in an item only but with all the negative reviews i'm not sure which one to use haha.
Old 09-08-2016, 11:07 PM   #3653

Any promo code for Boderlinx shipping from UK to share? I have 2 clothing article & it cost $50+ to ship damn ex :/
edward.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2016, 08:19 AM   #3654

Just now i use Vpost to ship in a package which i declare as USD270.
When arrived at Singapore custom, Vpost pay the GST for me or i go down custom pay?
Just now Vpost never ask me to pay GST online.
Boeing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2016, 09:02 AM   #3655

Just now i use Vpost to ship in a package which i declare as USD270.
When arrived at Singapore custom, Vpost pay the GST for me or i go down custom pay?
Just now Vpost never ask me to pay GST online.

I mean i need to go custom pay GST before the package can be released or Vpost pay for me first then i pay Vpost later when package delivered to my house?
Old 18-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #3656

Any promo code for Boderlinx shipping from UK to share? I have 2 clothing article & it cost $50+ to ship damn ex :/
try vpost uk? think there's promo for first time users... my shipping is expensive also lol
Old 18-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #3657

I mean i need to go custom pay GST before the package can be released or Vpost pay for me first then i pay Vpost later when package delivered to my house?
Simple you don't need to do anything, they ask than you pay, they don't ask than you don't go and ask.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:08 AM   #3658

Simple you don't need to do anything, they ask than you pay, they don't ask than you don't go and ask.
Thanks for your advice.
May i ask you is it sometimes custom forget to charge GST?
Old 19-08-2016, 02:02 AM   #3659

try vpost uk? think there's promo for first time users... my shipping is expensive also lol
Can't item already with Borderlinx
edward.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2016, 10:44 PM   #3660

Wow! Last thu pay Vpost to send over.
Today afternoon just received it.
They really repackaged my goods!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.