Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree143Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 09:21 AM   #796
High Supremacy Member

borderlinx will kena the u.s tax?
codexboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:28 AM   #797

no matter how i calculate even with 20% discount voucher for borderlinx, shipping 2 shoes in, cgw still cheapest, though worst service ever.

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #798
High Supremacy Member

i use cgw quite long le so far no issues wor
codexboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #799

they always never repack my stuff. i told them remove shoe box they still say the boxes 'cannot be removed'

nb one. just cos i use borderlessbuys using amex card they think i carrot head.

CGW in US is just e warehouse. the main peeps in e cust svc all from SINGAPORE one, they have a sg office. thats why only 11-6pm and sat sun no work one.

pui

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #800
Great Supremacy Member

no bad cgw exp so far.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #801
Arch-Supremacy Member

they always never repack my stuff. i told them remove shoe box they still say the boxes 'cannot be removed'

nb one. just cos i use borderlessbuys using amex card they think i carrot head.

CGW in US is just e warehouse. the main peeps in e cust svc all from SINGAPORE one, they have a sg office. thats why only 11-6pm and sat sun no work one.

pui
you are being unreasonable. what's wrong with not allowing the shoe box to be thrown away? it is part of the product original packaging after all, who is going to be liable should the item be damaged during shipping because it doesn't have the cushioning of the original packaging? (for other product types of course)
wacko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #802
Supremacy Member

Usually how long you guys get your product after it reaches the facility in Singapore for Borderlinx?
raidorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 AM   #803

Hi, like to check with u guys.
Is it me or every1 cannot access vpost?
I still get email from vpost, but click any of the link, can't access
their webby.
ty
jefflyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #804

you are being unreasonable. what's wrong with not allowing the shoe box to be thrown away? it is part of the product original packaging after all, who is going to be liable should the item be damaged during shipping because it doesn't have the cushioning of the original packaging? (for other product types of course)
nope I'm not. I told them ill be responsible for any probs with e shoes. they refuse! my actual weight is 1.5 and they claim its e boxes. removing them and they charge me 6.5.

if this goes on, ill switch to the new freight forwarder off the block. im using them every week. the worse issue is, they repacked down to actual weight for my first 3 shipments, WITH shoe boxes.

shows alot about them.for initial purchases.

are u from cgw?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #805
Arch-Supremacy Member

nope I'm not. I told them ill be responsible for any probs with e shoes. they refuse! my actual weight is 1.5 and they claim its e boxes. removing them and they charge me 6.5.

if this goes on, ill switch to the new freight forwarder off the block. im using them every week. the worse issue is, they repacked down to actual weight for my first 3 shipments, WITH shoe boxes.

shows alot about them.for initial purchases.

are u from cgw?
how much bigger are the shoe boxes compared to the shoes? you are never going to get actual weight shipping due to the low "density" of running shoes. even in the theoretical scenario where they can repack your shoes into another box/container, you will still be charged the volumetric weight for the new packaging (because it will still be higher than actial weight). you were lucky to be undercharged for your first 3 shipments, you can try using them as examples in your live chats, but I doubt you will get anywhere.

once again, I'll say it, you are being unreasonable. and not being on your unreasonable side doesn't mean that I have to be from CGW.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #806

how much then will kena the tax?
Old 11-11-2011, 12:17 PM   #807

how much bigger are the shoe boxes compared to the shoes? you are never going to get actual weight shipping due to the low "density" of running shoes. even in the theoretical scenario where they can repack your shoes into another box/container, you will still be charged the volumetric weight for the new packaging (because it will still be higher than actial weight). you were lucky to be undercharged for your first 3 shipments, you can try using them as examples in your live chats, but I doubt you will get anywhere.

once again, I'll say it, you are being unreasonable. and not being on your unreasonable side doesn't mean that I have to be from CGW.
too bad, i've never said u're from cgw

i think u have a major problem reading and having ya fat fingers pomping down your keyboard. lucky to be undercharged? more like substandard?

how did u know i tried using them as examples? and why is that undercharged? u mean cgw undercharged peeps for first 3 shipments and overcharge for the rest?

wacko, lotsa loopholes yea?

i don't exactly mind paying slightly more, say 1kg more for the shoes.

but come on, 1.5kg actual weight, for 8kg of volumetric weight. who else encounter this prob before? wide known prob issit? lol

Last edited by runforyourlife; 11-11-2011 at 12:24 PM..
Old 11-11-2011, 12:26 PM   #808
Arch-Supremacy Member

how much then will kena the tax?
are you referring to GST? if so then it will be incurred if total cost (item cost + insurance + freight cost) exceeds SGD400.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #809

refresh refresh refresh!

nohorserunning, its 400 bucks, must include all sorts of cost

Old 11-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #810
Arch-Supremacy Member

too bad, i've never said u're from cgw

i think u have a major problem reading and having ya fat fingers pomping down your keyboard. lucky to be undercharged? more like substandard?

how did u know i tried using them as examples? and why is that undercharged? u mean cgw undercharged peeps for first 3 shipments and overcharge for the rest?

wacko, lotsa loopholes yea?

i don't exactly mind paying slightly more, say 1kg more for the shoes.

but come on, 1.5kg actual weight, for 8kg of volumetric weight. who else encounter this prob before? wide known prob issit? lol
your attempts at sarcasm is laughable at best, and you have a problem with comprehension, don't display it off to the world, it's embarassing.

if you feel that you are overcharged after using the volumetric formula, then file a proper complaint to CGW. if not, quit whining about it like baby. nobody is sympathising with you.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.