HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Like Tree142Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #811

your attempts at sarcasm is laughable at best, and you have a problem with comprehension, don't display it off to the world, it's embarassing.

if you feel that you are overcharged after using the volumetric formula, then file a proper complaint to CGW. if not, quit whining about it like baby. nobody is sympathising with you.
yes king wacko ott. hail !

Make mistakes, take chances, be silly, be imperfect, trust yourself and follow your heart.
runforyourlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #812
Supremacy Member

your attempts at sarcasm is laughable at best, and you have a problem with comprehension, don't display it off to the world, it's embarassing.

if you feel that you are overcharged after using the volumetric formula, then file a proper complaint to CGW. if not, quit whining about it like baby. nobody is sympathising with you.
One thing I have always tried to practise in this forum is giving advices only to reasonable people. That's one thing perhaps you have to consider practising as well.
jazdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 12:48 AM   #813

Just had a bad experience at borderlinx.. should have research more before using their services.. really feel like a carrot now..
xingkia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #814

but come on, 1.5kg actual weight, for 8kg of volumetric weight.
Shoe I received last time came in its original retail box inside a bigger box. Yet the bigger box was only 14"x11"x6", only about 3kg volume wt. 8kg box would be about 18"x15"x9". The shoe should be inside it with a much smaller retail box, unless your merchant did not give you a retail box, which is quite unlikely. Your merchant is obviously sending out grossly oversized boxes. Which merchant is that? Should avoid ordering from them in future!
isim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #815
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just had a bad experience at borderlinx.. should have research more before using their services.. really feel like a carrot now..
what happened? unexpected volumetric weight?
wacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #816

what happened? unexpected volumetric weight?

yup.. my package ground weight is only 1plus kg. but the volumetric weight turns out to be 9kg.. should have use vpost instead.. borderlinx dun prevent repackaging service..
Old 14-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #817
Arch-Supremacy Member

yup.. my package ground weight is only 1plus kg. but the volumetric weight turns out to be 9kg.. should have use vpost instead.. borderlinx dun prevent repackaging service..
What did you purchase? That's a huge difference. If it can be repacked, yes, Vpost or CGW would have been a better choice.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #818
Arch-Supremacy Member

What did you purchase? That's a huge difference. If it can be repacked, yes, Vpost or CGW would have been a better choice.
I think maybe we should come up with a list of etailers and the corresponding box size shipped so that people won't choose those etailers that ship grossly large boxes for small items. Blinx does offer repacking, albeit at a fee I think. Just ordered 3 books from Amazon and paid 30 sgd for shipping after discount. My past purchases that includes shoes and bags, max volumetric weight was probably 2-3kg which amounted to max of 40sgd.
xtwis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #819

I think maybe we should come up with a list of etailers and the corresponding box size shipped so that people won't choose those etailers that ship grossly large boxes for small items. Blinx does offer repacking, albeit at a fee I think. Just ordered 3 books from Amazon and paid 30 sgd for shipping after discount. My past purchases that includes shoes and bags, max volumetric weight was probably 2-3kg which amounted to max of 40sgd.
nope.. i asked the CSO thru the live chat. he/she told me they dun offer repacking service. So I LL have to pay the shipping fee lor.. Oh well.. now wait for my package to come to know hw big the package is..
Old 14-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #820
Arch-Supremacy Member

nope.. i asked the CSO thru the live chat. he/she told me they dun offer repacking service. So I LL have to pay the shipping fee lor.. Oh well.. now wait for my package to come to know hw big the package is..
That's weird leh, I always see the option on their website when selecting my shipment. But I think some users have commented that it's not 100% guaranteed that they CAN repack. Also another tip to users who want to receive their shipments fast, so far based on my past 3-4 shipments. You confirm the shipments on Thursday, it'll reach by Monday noon so I would advise people to choose on Thursdays rathen than the start of the week as it's the shortest days taken to receive I think.
xtwis7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #821
Supremacy Member

That's weird leh, I always see the option on their website when selecting my shipment. But I think some users have commented that it's not 100% guaranteed that they CAN repack. Also another tip to users who want to receive their shipments fast, so far based on my past 3-4 shipments. You confirm the shipments on Thursday, it'll reach by Monday noon so I would advise people to choose on Thursdays rathen than the start of the week as it's the shortest days taken to receive I think.
From Borderlinx? Sure?

I believe there's no repack option from Borderlinx at all unless they give a case-by-case exception for the customer (provided there's such a thing).
Old 17-11-2011, 05:02 AM   #822

help asap!

help im stuck overseas with ****ty internet connection and this is the only place i can think of that i can rely. sad i know.
i need to know if CGW or Borderlinx can ship back to SG a Kindle fire?
pls! internet is horrible here. 56k modem i think.
mngbliiitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #823
Arch-Supremacy Member

maybe your original packaging was damaged.
http://www.borderlinx.com/pages/faq/repackaging

your confirmation on Thu logic holds no water. just confirm as early as you can, and you will receive the package as early as possible. surely you are not saying that if one has confirmed a shipment today, will receive it earlier than if they have confirmed it yesterday, or the day before, or even on 14 Nov?
Old 17-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #824
Supremacy Member

help im stuck overseas with ****ty internet connection and this is the only place i can think of that i can rely. sad i know.
i need to know if CGW or Borderlinx can ship back to SG a Kindle fire?
pls! internet is horrible here. 56k modem i think.
Certainly.
Old 17-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #825

hi,
vpost has the self declare option.
is it wise for me to under declare the value of my items?will i get caught? all my items come up to above S$400.
dotless is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.