HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

find the glaxy phone

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 12:16 PM   #1

find the glaxy phone

I lost the samsung glaxy phone at food court, now can't locate the phone through internet, if people change sim card, can I still locate the phone, thanks
dendensg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:19 PM   #2
Master Member

I lost the samsung glaxy phone at food court, now can't locate the phone through internet, if people change sim card, can I still locate the phone, thanks
Assuming you logged into your Gmail on it. It should report location to Google as long as your GMAIL remains signed in and connected to any sort of network and removing it means they must have factory reset it (Tho it will be and should be locked by your gmail password).

You can try https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0

Hopefully you got a device password/fingerprint set on it.
deathst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 12:29 PM   #3
Arch-Supremacy Member

"If someone has replaced the SIM card on your lost device, you will be informed of the new number through a notification on the Find My Mobile website.

cuntzbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:08 PM   #4
Banned

What model
I help you keep a look out

Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:38 PM   #5

What model
I help you keep a look out
i think we know where ts phone has gone to now...
poland_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 04:22 PM   #6

Hi, thanks, I didn't get the notification of new number, I believe this option only work when the new number has data access to internet, if the new number is not connected to internet( for example they turn off the data), I can't get notification.

I'm thinking other reason is that there may be no new sim card, so even if the phone is connected to internet through wifi, I will also get no notification
dendensg is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.