Galaxy Note Accessories

adorepastel

Reaction score
I.bought martin fields because its the only one around immediately when i want it. So far no problems with it. Doesnt ieven feel like it is there. . . $29 for a peace of mind. Paid $400 for phone what is $29 to protect it.

Vulpix

Reaction score
I.bought martin fields because its the only one around immediately when i want it. So far no problems with it. Doesnt ieven feel like it is there. . . $29 for a peace of mind. Paid $400 for phone what is $29 to protect it.

Maybe some day I will give the MFs another chance. :(

PUSHY_PIN

Reaction score
Found TPU cases and screen protector selling $15 each at a pushcart opp TS video@ Tampines interchange...

xominon

Reaction score
Rock offer slightly better protection.. nt sure if u notice the extra lip on top and bottom compare to nillkin

bro. i seriously cannot notice any difference! hahaha....

only thing now i noticed now is that ROCK has a further 'cutting in' for the usb port (I guess useful if heng heng/suay suay u got a cable that got a large head), Nillkin dun have...

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw ST road show in AMK hub selling the silicon casing for $30. Lousy quality and poor finishing. They also have the china made screen protector for $25. chop carrot head price. :s13:

EK

Reaction score

my mf bought at mobsq has purplish horizontal stripes ? :(

any bro experience this ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.