Galaxy S4 :4.9inch smartphone

tuzantar

Reaction score
Those who still using s4........why nv change phone?

Sent from Samsung GT-I9505 using GAGT

no money to change. :s13: rooted and running MM now.anyways once in a while this error msg will pop out: "Sim card removed.phone will restart" I brought to shop and was told the motherboard inside could be spoilt/rusted since the sim card connection is still ok. is there a way to fix this?

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no money to change. :s13: rooted and running MM now.anyways once in a while this error msg will pop out: "Sim card removed.phone will restart" I brought to shop and was told the motherboard inside could be spoilt/rusted since the sim card connection is still ok. is there a way to fix this?
Lol. Dunno man. Change new motherboard? Just get a new phone. If u having budget constraints, consider redmi note 3 pro. Everything about the phone is solid except the camera IMO, which is alright considering the price. The 4000mah battery is a beast. Will be a decent upgrade over our s4.

tuzantar

Reaction score
Lol. Dunno man. Change new motherboard? Just get a new phone. If u having budget constraints, consider redmi note 3 pro. Everything about the phone is solid except the camera IMO, which is alright considering the price. The 4000mah battery is a beast. Will be a decent upgrade over our s4.

Interested to get that xiaomi but it's pretty hard to buy online. Limited stocks and god knows when xiaomi sg will bring it here.

CasH

Reaction score
guys.

my s4 suddenly cannot charge. when charging
no led light up and may rear panel extremely hot. anyone encounter this before?

thanks in advance.

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to destroy the data inside the phone memory? I got some overseas pics inside....n some are taken w my atb gf.....in the hotel room....i already saved the pic before....but now that the phone cant be revived, i plan to dispose...but worried abt those pics inside.

Sent from Asus ME173X using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.