NEW : Samsung S8003 Jet Amoled Screen

faruk55

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone sold off your Jet? I tried asking 2 shops.. their buying price for the full set is $180. If you guys know anywhere which they take in higher.. inform me.

planning to sell my Jet to get an Android phone in 2-3 weeks time

seet3583

Reaction score
Anyway to disable the 3 chagenable wallpapers? everytime when i try to move the widget in and out of widget bar, it will accidentally change the wallpaper instead. very irritating.

yah precisely... in fact i haven been able to get the widgets back to the widget bar after pulling them out... hahaha... whenever i try to do so... it jus moves to another screen.. its really irritatinng...

Another thing is i cant seem to access facebook account!..no matter how many times i log in.. it jus says..."Response timeout"...what is happening? Anyone facing the same problems here??

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing issue when surfing on the Jet?

The browser like very not responsive.

Have to press a few times then can register the click on the link.

Scrolling through the pages also very lag.

:(

netsuAi

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all..... a quick question.....

how to set up new APN if i'm holding a samsung jet for now but already on iphone mobile plan?

SleepyEyedBoyz

Reaction score
yah precisely... in fact i haven been able to get the widgets back to the widget bar after pulling them out... hahaha... whenever i try to do so... it jus moves to another screen.. its really irritatinng...

Another thing is i cant seem to access facebook account!..no matter how many times i log in.. it jus says..."Response timeout"...what is happening? Anyone facing the same problems here??
Try using the in-built browser instead of the widget.

Xphyrer

Reaction score
hi guys, wanna ask if samsung jet support internet tethering?

Was hoping that can allow my laptop to connect to the internet through samsung jet. But one guy at the samsung service centre says, through usb can charge the phone, but cannot provide internet access to my laptop :s27:

Anyone can verify this?

Thanks in advance! :)

Jane2

Reaction score
i just dl the new samsung NPS and Kies but i cant detect my ph on win7 64bit. Is there any problem?

zook09

Reaction score
I have used it, in your connection settings, you can try to connect via a dial up connection using Samsung Jet Modem as an option. It works.
Some ppl have also used NPS to use the internet, but I was not able to do that.
Hope it helps.

hi guys, wanna ask if samsung jet support internet tethering?

Was hoping that can allow my laptop to connect to the internet through samsung jet. But one guy at the samsung service centre says, through usb can charge the phone, but cannot provide internet access to my laptop :s27:

Anyone can verify this?

Thanks in advance! :)

zook09

Reaction score
latest firmware

I am still using DXIK1 firmware.
Are there any advantages/disadvantages for upgrading to latest FW ?

thanks

zook09

Reaction score
Try darkforest group forums, it has many games, apps etc.

Sorry ladies and gentleman. Just bought my samsung jet. How do i download free games into the phone and is msn-ing possible? how do i download msn in the phone?

Thank you in advance.

zook09

Reaction score
Why not use NPS's Message manager and sync the messages, it will keep you messages in ur PC. Then after update u can sync back if you want.

really no way to backup sms?

gf's jet having some niggly problems recently but she dun wana get firmware updated coz will lose the saved smses.

lxXXxl

Master Member
Reaction score
planning to get this phone. would like 2 check, is it possible to get a english <> chinese dictionary application for this phone? if so, where can i get it?

thanks!!!

hammerzietcht

Reaction score
Messages only on sim storage - can't fix...

Please for the love of god help me. i've had this for two weeks then left it on the table for half an hour (some one must have done something) and it refuses to ever hold more that 20 messages. i've tried everything but am not very tech savy. any help would be greatly appreciated

surefire888

Reaction score
Huh? Dead thread come alive? Stay away from this phone! I traded it in after less than 1 year. The gps was completely useless - never once did i get a position fix! Also, extremely irritating, the way the widgets kept moving around without any fixed position. Only gd thing was the amoled screen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.