Problem(s) with your S7/S7 Edge

sgmem88

Reaction score
what's the process like? i tried to check with the online chat but they said turn around time depends on stock etc etc etc
can the battery change be done on the spot?

better to walk-in and check with service ctr whether they got stock and how busy is their engineer/technician on that day.

I replaced my battery during a weekday Dec last yr at Westgate before lunch and collected on the same day after lunch. They provided me a simple phone for temporary usage during the wait :)

linzw00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so yesterday afternoon, i was surfing the web for some information and suddenly it reboot itself. normally, when such random reboot happens, its fine. but this time, it just reboot and reboot and reboot, endless loop. by night time when i decided i wanted to try hard reset, the button doesn't work at all. it just black screen with flashing blue light until this morning. phone is unrooted.

sian part is i didn't backup all the info inside the phone on cloud.

winston.l

Reaction score
better to walk-in and check with service ctr whether they got stock and how busy is their engineer/technician on that day.

I replaced my battery during a weekday Dec last yr at Westgate before lunch and collected on the same day after lunch. They provided me a simple phone for temporary usage during the wait :)

i went to the centre at vivo...it's just terrible! samsung wanted to factory reset my phone just for a battery change, quoting PDPA as a reason. When i told them that other companies don't reset phones on purpose to change the batt, the guy just said that's what they do at samsung. of course, i walked away from the lousy service

sgmem88

Reaction score
i went to the centre at vivo...it's just terrible! samsung wanted to factory reset my phone just for a battery change, quoting PDPA as a reason. When i told them that other companies don't reset phones on purpose to change the batt, the guy just said that's what they do at samsung. of course, i walked away from the lousy service

yes, very annoying. have to re-setup phone and restore data after servicing.

the staff even factory reset in front of me before accepting the phone, guess they want to cover their back side and ensure any data leak is not by them

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.