HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

S10+ note camera screen suddenly crack: anybody got this problem?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2020, 12:23 PM   #1

S10+ note camera screen suddenly crack: anybody got this problem?

my husband's 4 month old Samsung note 10+ camera screen suddenly just crack one morning without warning (note: did not drop phone). we googled and found in the samsung us website there were couple of such reports (tho was for samsung other top phone models). my husband called samsung singapore customer service but they refused to accept that this could be a product screen defect and would not waive the replacement charge. we had so many other phones previously and this is the first time we got a camera screen crack (first time owner of samsung...other models were apple, huawei, mi, etc). anybody else got this problem?
bear in mind this is a fairly new phone and retails over $1600. i find it strange that the camera screen can suddenly just crack (it is not definitely not normal for a small camera screen to break without dropping). samsung customer service is not good as they just push responsibility back. any way we can get samsung to take responsibility for this?

very miffed with this whole affair, and wasting time talking to samsung customer service to no avail. note: the camera seem ok (still working).
suelee99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 11:53 PM   #2

my husband's 4 month old Samsung note 10+ camera screen suddenly just crack one morning without warning (note: did not drop phone). we googled and found in the samsung us website there were couple of such reports (tho was for samsung other top phone models). my husband called samsung singapore customer service but they refused to accept that this could be a product screen defect and would not waive the replacement charge. we had so many other phones previously and this is the first time we got a camera screen crack (first time owner of samsung...other models were apple, huawei, mi, etc). anybody else got this problem?
bear in mind this is a fairly new phone and retails over $1600. i find it strange that the camera screen can suddenly just crack (it is not definitely not normal for a small camera screen to break without dropping). samsung customer service is not good as they just push responsibility back. any way we can get samsung to take responsibility for this?

very miffed with this whole affair, and wasting time talking to samsung customer service to no avail. note: the camera seem ok (still working).
You got a lemon.
galaxyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:38 AM   #3

samsung has one of the worst warranty policies. good luck.
benqdell is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.