Samsung Anniversary Galaxy S10 Series Accessories Thread

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Looking at how aggressive wsd coverage is (almost edge to edge) , now I'm wondering just how many cases will work with it?

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score

Looking at how aggressive wsd coverage is (almost edge to edge) , now I'm wondering just how many cases will work with it?

It shows the finger print sensor works well.

Samsung original case should work with it.

At least the protective standing cover which I am interested in looks compatible.

71acBWr250L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The WSD looks good especially now it has stickers to protect against the LOCA from leaking into the buttons and holes. But there is no replacement pack as i already have the UV light from the Note 9 WSD.

Zijin_

Reaction score
In the end I brought the spigen s10+ ultra hybrid S or something.

Hopefully it works with the WSD

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The WSD looks good especially now it has stickers to protect against the LOCA from leaking into the buttons and holes. But there is no replacement pack as i already have the UV light from the Note 9 WSD.

Think replacement pack usually will be selling at a slightly later date? but sometimes the selling price is almost similar to full pack in sg :o

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any bros wanna change your accessories from black to white,pls do pm me.I got the white set for earbuds and charger.

Zijin_

Reaction score
read somewhere that WSD have lifetime warranty as well.. not sure if it applies to singapore

TheBaldMan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the whitestone dome easy to self install? looks like alot of steps including uv process.. also is this case friendly?

I came across it at a samsung page.Was recommended by them for fingerprint detection.Kiasu so just hoot.Have to trial and error i guess.So far from past experience these glass for the plus doesnt hold very well.Gotta learn from trial and error again.

Am entrusting a friend whose skill at install not bad.Try my luck.My major issue is the hp falling mostly.Bumper casings do work quite alot.

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
is the whitestone dome easy to self install? looks like alot of steps including uv process.. also is this case friendly?

I bought the china version

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Akc...889.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.17ee4c4db8TxTz

it is easy to install as long as u follow their simple instructions.

squeeze all the glue into 1 single blob. phone put on flat surface.

but for me, the glue didnt spread itself to the top part, so i quickly lift up the phone and tilt it towards that space where there was no glue, and it moved over. done. as simple as that.

then use their uv light to cure the glue.

i bought the full version and it was case friendly for my S9+ bumper

really is good and cheap. cheap enough for u to buy 2 pieces and trial and error urself

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, that means i gotta get the full set liao as i think the replacement kit usually comes much later. Unless the film protectors can last till the replacement kit comes.

Think replacement pack usually will be selling at a slightly later date? but sometimes the selling price is almost similar to full pack in sg :o

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any comments on Samsung's own covers like Clear View Cover or LED Cover? Good enough for unintentional drops?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.