www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   SAMSUNG User Group (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/samsung-user-group-136/)
-   -   Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/samsung-user-group-136/samsung-galaxy-a7-2018-a-5912817.html)

Advancer 03-10-2018 08:47 AM

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
 
Anyone looking forward to this?
I am currently using A8 (2018), not sure if it makes any sense to change to A7 (2018).

Full specs here.
https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gal...2018)-9340.php

BlackStorm 08-10-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advancer (Post 116830517)
Anyone looking forward to this?
I am currently using A8 (2018), not sure if it makes any sense to change to A7 (2018).

Full specs here.
https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_gal...2018)-9340.php

Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) .... I am waiting !!!

Advancer 11-10-2018 04:35 PM

So far no news, looks like Samsung don't intend to launch it in SG.

kiwihow 15-10-2018 03:19 PM

now start pre order in Malaysia and the price is 1299myr..

Jurong640 17-10-2018 08:06 AM

The a7 and a9 they had a media launch event in KL. More likely they will launch in Malaysia first. But then, A7 still uses micro-USB, that's not good

Habrosus 17-10-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jurong640 (Post 117076865)
The a7 and a9 they had a media launch event in KL. More likely they will launch in Malaysia first. But then, A7 still uses micro-USB, that's not good

My A7 2017 has Type-C, only A9 Pro 2016 is microUSB.

Strange that A7 2018 would change back to microUSB. :s22:

Jurong640 17-10-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habrosus (Post 117077187)
My A7 2017 has Type-C, only A9 Pro 2016 is microUSB.

Strange that A7 2018 would change back to microUSB. :s22:

Yeah , 2017 has type c. Somehow rather they want to push people to buy A9 instead, but you see A9 has fingerprint at the back, while A7 is at the side.

Advancer 17-10-2018 02:58 PM

not sure if the A7 will be launched here.

Guess samsung is trying to keep the cost low for this model by using usb-b.
My guess is RRP S$498 if launched in SG which is a lot lower than RRP of A8 at $648 when it was launched early this year.

amazingone 17-10-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casimir (Post 117090667)
The A7 won’t be launched in SG. Only A9. Samsung website got show.

They show A9 but not A7 so my guess is that they not launching A7 in SG

The Galaxy A9 looks good, hope the pricing won't be too high.

5408854088 20-10-2018 05:40 PM


Advancer 30-10-2018 02:05 PM

Phone is now for pre-order on Lazada, its a superb deal.
$428 and comes with $150 lazada voucher, so making the phone only $278.

https://www.lazada.sg/shop/samsung-o...513437_2823125

Forseti 30-10-2018 02:36 PM

Is there fast charging?
does anyone know the ip rating?
Thanks!

Advancer 30-10-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forseti (Post 117314870)
Is there fast charging?
does anyone know the ip rating?
Thanks!

No fast charging and ip rating, hence the low price.
But with NFC and FHD amoled, i think the price is a winner.

Advancer 30-10-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casimir (Post 117318227)
Ah beng shop will sell even cheaper

Doubt will be lower than $300 in the first 2 months of launch. After that maybe.

bladez87 30-10-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Advancer (Post 117319782)
Doubt will be lower than $300 in the first 2 months of launch. After that maybe.

this phone so lousy until you all think it should be priced below $300? was contemplating between this and a redmi note 6 pro or something...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.