Samsung Galaxy A9 (World First Quad Rear Camera Phone)

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kLWA2Tx.jpg

at Westgate

oh finally it's here. How is it?

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to change to zoom 2× slow not like S9+ and note9
to wide camera also not instant

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too expensive to buy at the rrp of $728 now.
It should go below $500 soon if it follow previous trends.

Same here. Think the price is at high side with mid range processor. Rest is fine.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same here. Think the price is at high side with mid range processor. Rest is fine.
Agree, price is on a high side. Processor should be better.
However, kasia seller is cheaper by a hundred

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
post some wide pictures here please

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Bieffe

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The phone came with a case. Anyone having issues removing the original packing film on the A9? Normally it peels off easily but I cannot peel off the protection on the screen!

Idexzz

Reaction score
The top and bottom bezels on this phone seems quite big at 80.5% screen-to-body ratio compared to the new A8s.:s22:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here bought the A9?

I'm wondering if there's any transparent case included in the box from Samsung. ;)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the A9, from M1 as they're having a promo before price goes back up to about $100 more... not sure when. ;)

Back case included in box but no screen protector so I got that done in JB as I was heading there.

So far so good, using it as a backup phone for traveling so can't comment much. Like it though, for its dual-SIM and dedicated memory slot. :)

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the A9, from M1 as they're having a promo before price goes back up to about $100 more... not sure when. ;)

Back case included in box but no screen protector so I got that done in JB as I was heading there.

So far so good, using it as a backup phone for traveling so can't comment much. Like it though, for its dual-SIM and dedicated memory slot. :)
now my S9+ (64gb) I don't use memory card

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.