Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

roronoa_zoro

Reaction score
Interesting discovery. Tried setting inner screen to 60hz refresh rate and i dont see much difference. Probably because screen is large and scrolling doesnt feel slower. U guys should try, will save battery life.

Posted from PCWX using SM-F916B

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one. Standing or book cover.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988N using GAGT
I've also received my Araree Bonnet case, which provide a decent measure of protection for the Fold 2.
JrEXOVl.jpg

e6mJgir.jpg

Zw2UWxC.jpg

It provides a decent amount of impact protection, except for the top and bottom edge, even UAG's Civilian and Spigen Tough Armor do not quite protect the edges as well.

I also have the Thin Fit on group order, pre-ordered the Tough Armor, as well as a couple of cheap China made covers as well.....anyone think I've gone completely overboard?

Last edited:

emahnic

Master Member
Reaction score
no choice ba. If want hassle free just sell to shop lor. We can only list in certain platform and sometimes the experience can be quite horrendous.

I let go mine at $480 but I think $450 is decent price to consider. Anything lower i rather hold on to it first. As long as set is sealed, should fetch about $500 if sell on our own.

endofdays

Reaction score
I've also received my Araree Bonnet case, which provide a decent measure of protection for the Fold 2.
JrEXOVl.jpg

e6mJgir.jpg

Zw2UWxC.jpg

It provides a decent amount of impact protection, except for the top and bottom edge, even UAG's Civilian and Spigen Tough Armor do not quite protect the edges as well.

I also have the Thin Fit on group order, pre-ordered the Tough Armor, as well as a couple of cheap China made covers as well.....anyone think I've gone completely overboard?
I think you are right on track. Try n see which one fits u best. Don't like can sell. Many ppl will buy as there's not much variety in the market.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you are right on track. Try n see which one fits u best. Don't like can sell. Many ppl will buy as there's not much variety in the market.
I forgot, still have another Korean case (see below - VRS Design, with a stand) incoming as well....yep, went off the deep end I did! Of course, I'd ordered the black version...
ScreenHunter_637_Sep._17_23.56.jpg

aztarc

Reaction score
Has anyone encountered Whatsapp notification issues? Yesterday was ok but today my Whatsapp has no notifications at all. I checked all notification settings and all are set to On. But no sound and no app badge notification at all until I open the Whatsapp app itself

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought the samsung leather case for now. Leaving the front expose. Hope the local market casing arrive asap.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Anyone removed the inner sp and use a different sp? Or is it not recommended?

Aleksandr

Master Member
Reaction score
I let go mine at $480 but I think $450 is decent price to consider. Anything lower i rather hold on to it first. As long as set is sealed, should fetch about $500 if sell on our own.

Carousel price now 380-400 also... zzz

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Anyone removed the inner sp and use a different sp? Or is it not recommended?

Better dont try. If screen damaged, u have to bear responsibility.

Now might still be easy to remove, but when time goes back, the plastic protector should adhere even more tightly to the screen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.