Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

emahnic

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one still using the original leather case? I think the leather can't last long. Seems to be wearing off at the corner and edges.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one still using the original leather case? I think the leather can't last long. Seems to be wearing off at the corner and edges.

Yup I tried and tested twice. Both green color. Both wear out extremely fast at those corners that you mentioned too.

Imo, not worth it at RRP S$118. Worth it if you gotten it cheaper at places like ViMobile at S$93.

I've seen ppl selling in carousell, almost all their leather cases have same spot wearing off.

Unless you follow Glariel, put ZF2 inside the bag instead of pocket, else draw phone in out of pocket, no matter how loose or tight fitting the pants/jeans/berms is, sure will get leather wear off.

emahnic

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup I tried and tested twice. Both green color. Both wear out extremely fast at those corners that you mentioned too.

Imo, not worth it at RRP S$118. Worth it if you gotten it cheaper at places like ViMobile at S$93.

I've seen ppl selling in carousell, almost all their leather cases have same spot wearing off.

Unless you follow Glariel, put ZF2 inside the bag instead of pocket, else draw phone in out of pocket, no matter how loose or tight fitting the pants/jeans/berms is, sure will get leather wear off.

Yes. Am surprised how fast it wear off. I sold off my brown as the wear off is very obvious.

But apparently is the same for black that I am currently using too.

Let's see how long this black will last.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I still using. Downside only back covered. I will be removing it and use the ringke case once it arrives. Should have bought from Casefactorie.

I saw their advertisement after 2-3 days of ordering it. But oh well.. only can wait.

chunjian89

Reaction score
Any wireless charge car holder to recommend?

My current holder is unable to charge due to the thickness of the phone when folded.

xphobic

Reaction score
Fold and fold 2 is never meant to put pocket.
I wear jeans all the time when I go to work or go out, cannot put in pocket. I always put my bag

Hmm seldom have a bag with me after using the flip for a while. When I use the flip I miss the fold and vice versa. First World problem lol

emahnic

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm seldom have a bag with me after using the flip for a while. When I use the flip I miss the fold and vice versa. First World problem lol

I using fold and put in pocket never a problem. Unless wearing super tight jeans then might need to take out when sitting down.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never had a problem pocketing it in my pocket. Im wearing jeans also no issue.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
I keep the ZF2 and another phone in my pocket. No problem, just looks like i have a brick in my pockets

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Flip can put pocket but not fold.
After 2016 when phones gotten bigger and bigger (Excluding Note series and those plus series) I rarely put phones in pocket already unless I wear shorts

quincymmx

Reaction score
cRKKLLyl.jpg

D0haXdPl.jpg

yknMjWPl.jpg

Finally someone made aramid case without a stand ��

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0NlNNJ

Sent from ZFold2 using GAGT

emahnic

Master Member
Reaction score
cRKKLLyl.jpg

D0haXdPl.jpg

yknMjWPl.jpg

Finally someone made aramid case without a stand ******************

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0NlNNJ

Sent from ZFold2 using GAGT

Looks good... but even fold 1 aramid case need friction tape but this claimed not required... I am doubtful

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.