Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Let's speculate...

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any way to turn off the "AOD" that shows the battery is currently charging with battery percentage?

is not really the AOD, but when battery is charging there is this display

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I noticed this too when I charge my Note10+ too on Saturday night.

I also want to know how to turn off :s22:
My S10e, S10 and S10+ don’t have this issue.

any way to turn off the "AOD" that shows the battery is currently charging with battery percentage?

is not really the AOD, but when battery is charging there is this display

babywoolf

Reaction score
I going to recontract with SingTel next month. The only different between 256 and 526 is the storage size? I think 256 is enough for me. I barely use more than 100gb.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I noticed this too when I charge my Note10+ too on Saturday night.

I also want to know how to turn off :s22:
My S10e, S10 and S10+ don’t have this issue.

precisely. i am more worried of burn in as i always leave phone to charge overnight :s22:

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I going to recontract with SingTel next month. The only different between 256 and 526 is the storage size? I think 256 is enough for me. I barely use more than 100gb.

no difference. both comes with 12gb of ram if u are talking about note10+

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
See what you need lor
If need be can always buy micro sd card if you using .Note10+

maxngck

Reaction score
That’s cause she put maximum brightness?
So far I use all my Samsung phone don’t have the screen burn in issue. My brightness is on auto.
No she never like the screen to be too bright. I m really surprised when i saw her screen condition. When trade in dunno how much samsung will deduct...but tats their screen quality issue....

Circledot

Reaction score
Wah the note 10+ battery life is insane, I'm at 6 hour SOT already and my battery drain by 55% only

Tyer

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I will also be using the pre-installed screen protector for the Note10+. But I've to load back apps which will take a while.

I still bring both my Note9 and XS Max to work daily since the Samsung one is more for work stuffs and have to load company's own apps back to Note10+ when I receive it. I've no eSim on phone so both in the Note will be physical SIM, including a M'sia one.

Today will bid farewell to my Note9 for trade up at SES but at least can cover back some costs. Next mth will be iPhone's turn. :)

One question on the trade-in. Can we trade-in more than 1 device with the additional $100 overtrade?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.