HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Let's speculate...

Like Tree80Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2019, 06:27 PM   #2866

So your whole comments about late updates revolves around solely the Note 9? How stupid that is. It is not like the Note 9 is broken and unfixed with the current software that Samsung needs to release an update for that. Probably the only thing you are missing out is the security updates and if the delay affects all models, you have a valid point as with all those holding a Samsung.

Your comments appear like Samsung screwed everyone with every Samsung phone model released and we are waiting donkey years for updates. You really should find another hobby.
Well if SG is still in June security patch, and almost the rest of the world is in Aug or Sept already, his gripes is kinda understandable.

If it's OS upgrade, it's somewhat ok. But for security patch specially the critical ones, those should be delivered as long as available to all.

Here's the list of patches SG's missing in case

https://security.samsungmobile.com/securityUpdate.smsb

Last edited by bawawaw; 11-09-2019 at 06:57 PM..
bawawaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:41 PM   #2867
Supremacy Member

Other than pixel, every android phone manufacturer has a lag when it comes to security patches, updates and upgrades. Use pixel or iOS if that is of paramount importance.
Tony.Manero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 06:50 PM   #2868

no need to argue with him la... he has his point...just...samsung is not the brand for him...let him go other camp...
He still sticks to Samsung... In spite of all the complaints though.
Aikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:12 PM   #2869
Supremacy Member

Well if SG is still in June security patch, and almost the rest of the world is in Aug or Sept already, his gripes is kinda understandable.

If it's OS upgrade, it's somewhat ok. But for security patch specially the critical ones, those should be delivered as long as available to all.

Here's the list of patches SG's missing in case

https://security.samsungmobile.com/securityUpdate.smsb
Too bad you're only one who sees that the 3.5 months delay and counting isn't a substantial improvement as claimed by others!
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:42 PM   #2870
Master Member

Too bad you're only one who sees that the 3.5 months delay and counting isn't a substantial improvement as claimed by others!
And too bad you're the only one who try to mislead others that all Samsung Phones are having this 3.5 month delay. You can't even be specific in your posts yet using the Note 9 example as a downfall for the entire Samsung lineup for this 3.5 month delay.

Seriously tomorrow if they increase the CPF withdrawal age or increase GST, you gonna use Note 9 as a reason too? CB every page your post is the same ****. Not tired meh? Knn...

Last edited by elmariachi; 11-09-2019 at 09:52 PM..
elmariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:57 PM   #2871
Supremacy Member

And too bad you're the only one who try to mislead others that all Samsung Phones are having this 3.5 month delay. You can't even be specific in your posts yet using the Note 9 example as a downfall for the entire Samsung lineup for this 3.5 month delay.

Seriously tomorrow if they increase the CPF withdrawal age or increase GST, you gonna use Note 9 as a reason too? CB every page your post is the same ****. Not tired meh? Knn...
Do you have to bring in politics into here? It doesn't make you look very credible.

Mislead? Note 8: June patch. Don't worry! S9 fares slightly better! On the July patch. 2.5 months delay if its better for you. Last year's midrange star phone the A8 Star is slightly better off at May updates!
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:00 PM   #2872
Master Member

Do you have to bring in politics into here? It doesn't make you look very credible.

Mislead? Note 8: June patch. Don't worry! S9 fares slightly better! On the July patch. 2.5 months delay if its better for you. Last year's midrange star phone the A8 Star is slightly better off at May updates!
You should really re-read your posts. I don't need to be credible. And I don't care what you think. Anyway I rest my case stop spamming the thread with this same reasoning over again. Post nudes or something for a change.
elmariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:56 PM   #2873

Day 4 and with all the recommendations online, I'm still only getting 6 hrs max. Always know display off, adaptive power on, face recognition off, auto brightness on, bluetooth scanning off, disabling background activity for Facebook, insta etc.

Battery still same lei. Any suggestions?
imreallyugly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:20 PM   #2874
Arch-Supremacy Member

Day 4 and with all the recommendations online, I'm still only getting 6 hrs max. Always know display off, adaptive power on, face recognition off, auto brightness on, bluetooth scanning off, disabling background activity for Facebook, insta etc.

Off the VoLTE, Location and GPS. Use dark mode and dark wall paper
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:49 AM   #2875
Supremacy Member

6 hour max?

what is your usage?

I turn on almost everything, gaming plus watching youtube almost 3 to 4 hours a days and after 10 hours, I still have about 30% of battery juice.

Last edited by lcheowl; 12-09-2019 at 12:01 PM..
lcheowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:58 AM   #2876

Battery is not very good Coz of the big screen.
4H7M of usage. Grab, WhatsApp,Gagt, Mangarock
And I'm already 58%.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
chanbri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:19 PM   #2877

One very straight road down. Not sure if resetting to factory settings will help to improve. Already on the night mode,and wallpaper is black. Face unlock off.
Sold my mate20x to get this. Can really feel the difference. Sigh.

imreallyugly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:23 PM   #2878
Master Member

Battery is not very good Coz of the big screen.
4H7M of usage. Grab, WhatsApp,Gagt, Mangarock
And I'm already 58%.

Ignoring Adguard being number one on your list. Sure yeah. Big screen is the issue.
deathst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:25 PM   #2879
Master Member

One very straight road down. Not sure if resetting to factory settings will help to improve. Already on the night mode,and wallpaper is black. Face unlock off.
Sold my mate20x to get this. Can really feel the difference. Sigh.

Google play service is unusually high on your list. You might want to double check on your apps or even your location settings. Something is going on for sure on your device that is causing play service to be running so Long. Try uninstalling old or Unnecessary applications.
deathst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 02:22 PM   #2880
Supremacy Member

So fast and kasia already selling at 1380 vs the 1598 we paid for the note 10+ 512gb
Tony.Manero is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.