HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note 10- Let's speculate...

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2019, 08:32 AM   #736
Supremacy Member

With Note10+, I finally decided to switch from iOS to Android.

I will still be using WhatsApp on my iPhone though, not switching to Android, don’t want to go through all those migrations. I will use a app that can access WhatsApp messages from my iPhone, so I can reply from my Note10+. The only bad thing is there is no notifications, which I feel that I don’t need.

I don’t think this year iPhones will be good too. Tablet wise I will still be using iPad, can’t wait for iPadOS to be officially released so that I can update on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9z

i totally agree with you.
was pretty much an apple fan from iphone7plus to X, to XS Max
but find that year on year, they are not improving much in terms of HW. its all about iOS upgrades. Form factor hasn't changed or have that wow factor since iphoneSE (i still kept the SE as secondary phone)

i too ditched XS Max this year for S10 and i would say Android and TouchWiz (now OneUI) has come so far in terms of improvements. HW wise, samsung really nail it with their flagships. Thats what a true flagship should be. And the Note10+ again proves its worth as a flagship (again)
Old 14-08-2019, 08:41 AM   #737
Arch-Supremacy Member

I will still be using WhatsApp on my iPhone though, not switching to Android, donít want to go through all those migrations. I will use a app that can access WhatsApp messages from my iPhone, so I can reply from my Note10+. The only bad thing is there is no notifications, which I feel that I donít need.

I donít think this year iPhones will be good too. Tablet wise I will still be using iPad, canít wait for iPadOS to be officially released so that I can update on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9z
care to share what app is that?
i'm also using whatsapp on my SE
xenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 08:51 AM   #738
Supremacy Member

Messenger for WhatsApp web
Got adds though, I’m using the paid version

care to share what app is that?
i'm also using whatsapp on my SE
Old 14-08-2019, 09:00 AM   #739
Arch-Supremacy Member

Messenger for WhatsApp web
Got adds though, Iím using the paid version
thanks will take a look
xenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:09 AM   #740
Master Member

I will still be using WhatsApp on my iPhone though, not switching to Android, donít want to go through all those migrations. I will use a app that can access WhatsApp messages from my iPhone, so I can reply from my Note10+. The only bad thing is there is no notifications, which I feel that I donít need.

I donít think this year iPhones will be good too. Tablet wise I will still be using iPad, canít wait for iPadOS to be officially released so that I can update on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9z
then al your iphones from 1st generation until now leh how
tikokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:16 AM   #741
Supremacy Member

Just pre ordered my Note10+ from Singtel.

Just now really got a shock. Pre-ordered using my MacBook, after checking out it says the free wireless charger was removed from my cart as it is not applicable to deliver from pop station and only can collect at Singtel shop. After that click at Singtel shop cannot click then try again, same thing happen. Then I use the live chat, and the live chat say the Note10+ out of stock. I reply them say cannot be leh, online got stock.

Then I panicked and use my phone to go to the Singtel app to pre order. Thankfully it went through. Phew.

Think by tonight or tomorrow the Note10+ for Singtel will be completely out of stock. Surprisingly the Note10 still got plenty of stock. I Guess no one want to buy Note10

Last edited by Glariel; 14-08-2019 at 10:18 AM..
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #742
Supremacy Member

Not many people use expensive solid wired earphone on mobile phone as there is not enough power to drive the earphone.

The main reasons why they have removed headphone jack:
- Flowing Apple style (from non removable battery, notch, removing 3.5mm)
- Cut cost and increase profit
- To force users to get their wireless buds
- To force users to get official adapter
Samsung sells Galaxy Buds. Removing the headphone jack will increase the sales of Galaxy Buds.
lcheowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #743

Just now really got a shock. Pre-ordered using my MacBook, after checking out it says the free wireless charger was removed from my cart as it is not applicable to deliver from pop station and only can collect at Singtel shop. After that click at Singtel shop cannot click then try again, same thing happen. Then I use the live chat, and the live chat say the Note10+ out of stock. I reply them say cannot be leh, online got stock.

Then I panicked and use my phone to go to the Singtel app to pre order. Thankfully it went through. Phew.

Think by tonight or tomorrow the Note10+ for Singtel will be completely out of stock. Surprisingly the Note10 still got plenty of stock. I Guess no one want to buy Note10
U ordered aura black? That's the only color left in the Singtel website.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
kirium76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:30 AM   #744
Supremacy Member

Yup, I wanted black. It’s selling fast. It’s only matter of time it’s sold out

U ordered aura black? That's the only color left in the Singtel website.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
Old 14-08-2019, 10:41 AM   #745
Supremacy Member

i actually opt for collection at singtel shop.

but the online agent say got error, they cannot proceed with it

then say nvm, they waive the $15 charges on my delivery to home step.

so who can say no to free?
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:43 AM   #746
Supremacy Member

Samsungís Galaxy Note 10+ now tops DxOMarkís mobile camera rankings

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech...amera-rankings

DisplayMate says the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+'s display is the best it has ever tested

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech...as-ever-tested
how come the camera is much better?

i tot same sensor from S7 till now?
kiryu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #747
Supremacy Member

Note 10 or Note 10+
Still deciding leh... I see the specs for the + looks better but the screen size abit turn off, its too big like a tablet. I already have a Surface pro.
kyokoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #748
Supremacy Member

They always rate the newer flagship phones with higher scores one, so fake. Take it with a pinch of salt.
athenodorus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2019, 11:15 AM   #749
Supremacy Member

Note 10 or Note 10+
Still deciding leh... I see the specs for the + looks better but the screen size abit turn off, its too big like a tablet. I already have a Surface pro.
What phone you using now? Note10+ physical size is identical to Note8/Note9. If you are okay with that physical size, get Note10+
Old 14-08-2019, 11:24 AM   #750
Supremacy Member

Don't take those scores seriously. And yes, the main sensor is similar since S7.
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.