Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

seatore

Reaction score
in the box you should get

Galaxy Note 9 smartphone with S Pen
Transparent protective cover
SIM tray ejector pin
Adaptive fast charger
USB Type-C cable
USB Type-C to Type-A adapter
AKG earphones
Replacement earbuds
Extra S-Pen tips
S-Pen tip ejecting tool
User guide

16GB micro sd card?

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah no need to work can fork out 950 xash so easily and those who work must think so long to hoot this note 9 :D

Im 38 liao. Got savings and passive income bro. Got spare cash just hoot lah. 512gb storage no joke

guards80

Reaction score
Was collect ytd at bp plaza. Fast delivery singtel. Cal in order on 20th and delivery to popstation on 23th thumbup singtel

Anyone still waiting for SMS for today's POP Station delivery? Am still waiting...Bukit Panjang Plaza

Lewis82

Reaction score
Hav anyone notice there is a slight yellow tinge for the colour? Or is it jus me. Any advice on setting to make the colour cool rather den warm. TIA.

Reaction score
Singtel popstation set. No invoice.

I took a picture of the DO, went to WestGate SES, showed the guy at the counter. He looked for the date on the DO, took down the IMEI from my phone directly (*#06*), collect payment and issued me the concierge card. 5 mins effort.

Sorry bro what is DO? I also collected from Popstation and want to get the concierge pack but no receipt.

aw1007

Reaction score
Are u guys able to allow finger print login on ur dbs/posb app? Keeps saying cant process right now for my phone

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
Nope, is known issue with their apps.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hav anyone notice there is a slight yellow tinge for the colour? Or is it jus me. Any advice on setting to make the colour cool rather den warm. TIA.

Yeah ironic that i pushed the slider to warm uder display advanced settings helped.

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes definitely got yellow tinge. I thought this is amoled screen characteristics, yes? No?

I set the red & green sliders to extreme left, blue slider to extreme right.

Sent from Midnight Black Galaxy No. 9 on Rocket Uno using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.