Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
android standby is worse than iOS, if it can get less than 1% per hour then already very good for me, and good enough, as my phone has no much idle time, I care more about the screen on time. my N9 can get me about 10 hours SOT per charge in my usage. N8 can get around 7-8 hours only. how about your ipX and N9?

I usually usage time as a reference. My iPhone X total usage time on average is around 10-11 hrs. The Note 9 is approximately 8-9 hrs.

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hmm in the past, qualcomm snapdragon chips are known to be power hungry as they process faster

Exynos are skewed towards more battery conserving

How things have changed

ckjoe234

Master Member
Reaction score
For those that wants the note 9 to feel a little more snappier and perhaps save abit more juice...can try this...at least it works for me base on pass 3 days usage.

1) under settings-->Accessibility-->Vision-->Remove animations

OR

2) Developer options-->window/transition scale-->set to off or .5x

enjoy!

vijaypriyen

Reaction score
Using those thin cover. Didn't expect the paint to come off so easily. A bit heart pain, considering how expensive the phone is.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

When you say thin cover, are you referring to the free case come with the phone? or third party ones?

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Giving the price of 128 is dropping so much compare to 512. Easily 340 difference base on kasia price list. Better to take the 128gb or top up 340 for the 2 GB ram difference ? Space is not a problem cause we can use mirco sd.

Am using 1+6 8ram 256 and is really speedy and smooth

Sent from ONEPLUS 6 THE AVENGER using GAGT

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Giving the price of 128 is dropping so much compare to 512. Easily 340 difference base on kasia price list. Better to take the 128gb or top up 340 for the 2 GB ram difference ? Space is not a problem cause we can use mirco sd.

Am using 1+6 8ram 256 and is really speedy and smooth

Sent from ONEPLUS 6 THE AVENGER using GAGT

OP always snappy...samsung...is slower..but better than my v30..

Eidekos

Reaction score
so tempted to get this note 9. a lot of promos running around and recon with promos almost pay nothing. :s22:

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just detected a paint drop on my note9 top left side. Barely a week old. No drops.

Anyone faced something similar?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Thought the sides got stickers on if u didnt peel off?

vijaypriyen

Reaction score
Help!!!How much Samsung will charge to replace front pannel for note 8.My note 9 screen got cracked after i skid from motorcycle. i can guage the price based on note 8.Thanka

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.