HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

Like Tree389Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2018, 02:27 PM   #271
Arch-Supremacy Member

As far as I know, I did not commit for the pricing.

As far as I know, I did not say there are 3 slots wor. It's always one sim one hybrid.

Can we censor them for fake news?
Old 10-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #272
Master Member

The price was mine. It caught me by surprise as well. I’ll have to talk to my Friend about the info. I can’t tell anything more about my source but they work very close to sales force.

1550 was right smack in the middle of the two as well. :/ Oh well. I Guess the bird was just off the mark. I Guess it might have been the conversion from the pre-release price based on US price.

Just a advice tho. That pre order sale can have that 100 bucks cut off with a device trade in as well. This year no hardware freebie asides with the storage and ram upgrade

Last edited by deathst; 10-08-2018 at 02:36 PM..
deathst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #273
Arch-Supremacy Member

That being said, we try to share info as much as we can from official and unofficial sources.

Deathst might have made an error here but its obviously not representative of Samsung official. His pricing is not too far off from official pricing anyway.

As we continue to share what we know and to offer our own effort to fellow forumers, we do not represent Samsung and that means, we only post on our own capacity. You can't say we are sharing fake news and get us censored, could you?

From now let's get back to note 9!

So 512gb who is up? With wireless charger duo!

The price was mine. It caught me by surprise as well. I’ll have to talk to my Friend about the info. I can’t tell anything more about my source but they work very close to sales force.

1550 was right smack in the middle of the two as well. :/ Oh well. I Guess the bird was just off the mark. I Guess it might have been the conversion from the pre-release price based on US price.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:39 PM   #274

whitestone glass!!! chiong ah!!!@
PPkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #275
Arch-Supremacy Member

30 bucks? Lol chiong arh!

whitestone glass!!! chiong ah!!!@
Old 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #276

Thanks bro.
UnRiVJuNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #277

Thinking of upgrading from a Note 5....Love the S Pen and microSD support, but that price though (and also touchWIZ and Bixby)....

Does it make more $ sense to go for the pre-order free upgrade, or wait out a few months and see if Pixel 3 XL and OP6T drive the price down (or are indeed better phones)?
starbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:44 PM   #278
Master Member

That being said, we try to share info as much as we can from official and unofficial sources.

Deathst might have made an error here but its obviously not representative of Samsung official. His pricing is not too far off from official pricing anyway.

As we continue to share what we know and to offer our own effort to fellow forumers, we do not represent Samsung and that means, we only post on our own capacity. You can't say we are sharing fake news and get us censored, could you?

From now let's get back to note 9!

So 512gb who is up? With wireless charger duo!

Yup. Most of our sources are aggregate of both official and unofficial. Some even some risky leaks. But we are trying our best to give everyone as much good information as possible. 1550 as I just clarified with my source was an estimate price for both model in their hands on sessions.

This why I only said a bird told me 1550. So right smack the center of the two.

@Renfred. Not straight away order meh you? Or after our hands on
Old 10-08-2018, 02:44 PM   #279
High Supremacy Member

Just a advice tho. That pre order sale can have that 100 bucks cut off with a device trade in as well. This year no hardware freebie asides with the storage and ram upgrade
Posted from an iPhone X. A Samsung Connections Member. HardwareZone Forums app
I am actually surprised Note 9's price is not significantly higher than S9+'s price. And with the free upgrade if true, I feel it' s a good move by Samsung
fortunecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #280
Arch-Supremacy Member

This kind of question you can only answer yourself..

Cos no one knows what and how are the upcoming products be like..

Thinking of upgrading from a Note 5....Love the S Pen and microSD support, but that price though (and also touchWIZ and Bixby)....

Does it make more $ sense to go for the pre-order free upgrade, or wait out a few months and see if Pixel 3 XL and OP6T drive the price down (or are indeed better phones)?
Old 10-08-2018, 02:47 PM   #281
Master Member

I am actually surprised Note 9's price is not significantly higher than S9+'s price. And with the free upgrade if true, I feel it' s a good move by Samsung
IMHO. They really cannot to bring it any higher. 512 pricing is highest the limit. At that price really cannot already. Their after sales support has to be damn good for that price like Apple.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:51 PM   #282
High Supremacy Member

IMHO. They really cannot to bring it any higher. 512 pricing is highest the limit. At that price really cannot already. Their after sales support has to be damn good for that price like Apple.
Posted from an iPhone X. A Samsung Connections Member. HardwareZone Forums app
I hope Samsung really do know its limits and dun try to best Apple. But that is not the case for their new Tab S4 which has crappy specs (even less powerful than Note 8??) but selling iPad Pro's pricing.
fortunecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:52 PM   #283
Master Member

TouchWiz has improved greatly since the recent Note devices. It is really really different now.

Honestly, it makes more sense to get the Note 9 at the pre-order cause no other company will have such a deal. The Pixel 3 might not be as 'good' as this. 4GB RAM and likely the same or lower processor. Then you have the added features like the S Pen and the MicroSD support in the Note. Things are very lobsided in favor for the Note.

The thing about Samsung device they are great at putting our all-rounder devices. They have little to no short for features and really that is what makes them so much better than the alternatives.. A Quality screen, Decent OS builds, great battery, great features in software and hardware.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #284
Supremacy Member

I also want free Samsung Watch, but availability not announced

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:54 PM   #285
Master Member

I hope Samsung really do know its limits and dun try to best Apple. But that is not the case for their new Tab S4 which has crappy specs (even less powerful than Note 8??) but selling iPad Pro's pricing.
Tablets are something different..They are the last few OEMs that are actually trying to take a slice of it. But comparing the market. There is really no equal to the Tab S4 in the Android market space.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.