Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

teoph04

Reaction score
i was about to whack the slickwrap then i realised its water based application. and need to wait 2 days before completing the whole cover. deal breaker sia.
Slickwrap is not water based. I'd been using it for all my phones. It works like a sticker.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who preordered from SingTel, did you receive any email regarding the confirmation of pre order? I didn’t get any email till now after pre ordering for days!

I got my email like 5mins after i finished my PO. another 10 mins for the sms to unlock the email.

teoph04

Reaction score
Oh my bad. Never used naked ones before.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

stephenbishop

Reaction score
Does anyone know what I have to return to SES for the Trade-Up Program? Just the trade in device, or the device + charger, cable, etc.?

youcantstopme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U don't have to wait for so long la. Install at night and left it dry over the night. Next day good to go.

Have been using the naked series for a few of my phones already.

haha. i went for a non naked one already. got 50% off so i whack naked + 2 other skins.

rey_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to check do all the 3 teleco will release the phone for those pre order on 22th Aug?

anil001

Reaction score
haha. i went for a non naked one already. got 50% off so i whack naked + 2 other skins.

I see 50% discount on Note9 skin right now.
Do you know if it comes with front side protection as well?

Any do they ship to Singapore or there is better way to ship ?

Ultravox

Reaction score
I see 50% discount on Note9 skin right now.
Do you know if it comes with front side protection as well?

Any do they ship to Singapore or there is better way to ship ?

I bought Bodyguardz clear for sides only. But removed it because my fingers feel very uncomfortable when holding the phone.
If you paste some tape at the side of the phone to test, you’ll know what I mean.

Enette

Reaction score
I only received sms on the day i pre-order that CS will follow up with me in a few days. Today, i received a call to confirm my order.

Now i hv an extra set blue lor 😅

Got check spam folder?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.