Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Silly fellow. Who will want to buy from him at $1688 when one can get it cheaper through a preorder from Samsung or authorise dealers directly? If he prices it below the selling price of a 128gb, it is more likely he has a deal. He is really searching for another silly fellow in Singapore to accept his offer.

maybe he is caltex $10 man haha

bluetwinkle

Reaction score
how come Starhub only have delivery no self collect?....
It seems to be the case when ordering through a desktop/laptop. I switched to accessing the link via mobile phone and finally the drop-down for date appeared after choosing the collection outlet.

mister38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems to be the case when ordering through a desktop/laptop. I switched to accessing the link via mobile phone and finally the drop-down for date appeared after choosing the collection outlet.

:eek: why like that....sian half...:(

ttytwe

Reaction score
I ordered thru Lazada,the get by date is 24/08/18,Friday...
i rather order from samsung store. 22 aug somemore is public holiday. i not comfortable for delivery, dont know the delivery man will drop the phone anot..(choy) :p

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes for delivery have to pay first...
:(
your ish self collect ?

Yes I self collect, paid nothing yet. Maybe I missed out the delivery option, took only about 30s to complete the process and I was like 'What? That's it? "

bluetwinkle

Reaction score
:eek: why like that....sian half...:(
Some bugs I guess. I was worried it will be like Note 7's pre-order screw up so I was very focused on getting the date drop-down to work since others I know had ordered successfully for collection at stores.

ttytwe

Reaction score
Yup I select recontract
ohh.. recontract online, they deliver to your home one. contract also online one. should have just recontract starhub store. tot can choose your timing slot when you book your note9 phone? and select the outlet.
nvm lah, at least you able to get the phone. i know quite a few couldnt leh.

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohh.. recontract online, they deliver to your home one. contract also online one. should have just recontract starhub store. tot can choose your timing slot at store?
nvm lah, at least you able to get the phone. i know quite a few couldnt leh.

No, mine is self collect

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.