Samsung galaxy note jelly bean

lawlaw77

Reaction score
I have some problem on my PPS.tv after rooting HK Rom. I cant remove the files which are previous from ICS. It keep appear "Under download". Any way to clear them?

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HK Jelly Bean Rom

Flashed Jelly Bean HK rom last week.

It's so far so good. Quite lag, maybe i never factory reset. Shall do it soon.
And also battery is draining

pcie2005

Reaction score
factory reset

hi all! I flashed the JB. Wish to make a factory reset, but that will make me lose all my s-note, contacts, apps, history, layout, photos..! Is there anyway I can easily restore them? Or I have to make backups one by one..?

Thanks in advance!!

pumpump

Reaction score
hi all! I flashed the JB. Wish to make a factory reset, but that will make me lose all my s-note, contacts, apps, history, layout, photos..! Is there anyway I can easily restore them? Or I have to make backups one by one..?

Thanks in advance!!

You can backup data using Titanium Backup.

gws898

Reaction score
882566_10200543379802375_93396852_o.jpg

Could this be the local version of Jelly Bean on Galaxy note?

Edit: it's the official 4.1.2 JB on galaxy note (from telco Singtel)
Edit 2: Starhub and M1 is downloading now

Last edited:

masterstroller

Reaction score
A new dawn awaits us fellow Note1 brethren! I received the new firmware notification on my phone 500+mb should be JB:)..going home to update..

jangwl

Reaction score
I finally got the Jelly Bean upgrade OTA. Thanks Samsung but this is going to be the final update for Samsung Galaxy Note 1 users. Enjoy Galaxy Note users.

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those updated to official jelly beam pls let us know whether it is good and most importantly does it drain the battery faster.

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just upgraded to Jelly Bean, the interface is totally different..

Any battery drain issue?

I'm very concerned, just like last time when ics was first launched it caused so much problem to the battery.

masterstroller

Reaction score
Any battery drain issue?

I'm very concerned, just like last time when ics was first launched it caused so much problem to the battery.

Yah got battery drian.. Drain all the way from 70% to 0%.. not sure whats the problem, i turned on the juicedefender even... Is it the sync option?I left the sync on..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.