HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #1831
Great Supremacy Member

Those sets from mustafa are sealed with plastic wrap and have a hologram sticker on the box surface. Wondering any difference from those in fareast retail shops.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:23 AM   #1832
High Supremacy Member

73% Android OS over 6 hours and 4% battery drain.
Eh....u got no right to talk hor.... You ish always the one to play both sides of the fence. Sometimes say it doesn't affect, but also the first to post kernels/news that supposedly decreases it, then claim miracles after changing routers etc etc etc....

Be consistent can or not boh.....
Old 24-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #1833

Those sets from mustafa are sealed with plastic wrap and have a hologram sticker on the box surface. Wondering any difference from those in fareast retail shops.
I bought from that famous fareast retail shop that starts with "W" before and can confirmed that their handsets are definitely NOT plastic wrapped
Old 24-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #1834

Eh....u got no right to talk hor.... You ish always the one to play both sides of the fence. Sometimes say it doesn't affect, but also the first to post kernels/news that supposedly decreases it, then claim miracles after changing routers etc etc etc....

Be consistent can or not boh.....
You don't believe me what can I do? I change router and the Android OS really drop. Then I switch back it went up, don't believe me I also don't benefit from you believing me. If there is a fix to the high AOS % got wrong to post about meh? Siyah kernel did decrease the AOS % what.

I think maybe my england not good enough, but I've only been trying to say that those who think AOS is the thinking draining their battery 40% overnight need to recheck again what is draining their phone and not blaming the AOS% only. And should not be too concerned about the % also. But I also unhappy Samsung never resolve this issue when they managed to resolve it on the Nexus S.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #1835
Great Supremacy Member

mine also bought from fareast. Went to all the 3 famous shops there and saw non have plastic wrap and some sets even have broken seal. i checked mine to make sure the sealed sticker has not been open b4. hehe

Maybe mustafa have their own dept to wrap all their stocks.

I bought from that famous fareast retail shop that starts with "W" before and can confirmed that their handsets are definitely NOT plastic wrapped

Last edited by magnus; 24-11-2011 at 09:40 AM..
Old 24-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #1836
Arch-Supremacy Member

You don't believe me what can I do? I change router and the Android OS really drop. Then I switch back it went up, don't believe me I also don't benefit from you believing me. If there is a fix to the high AOS % got wrong to post about meh? Siyah kernel did decrease the AOS % what.

I think maybe my england not good enough, but I've only been trying to say that those who think AOS is the thinking draining their battery 40% overnight need to recheck again what is draining their phone and not blaming the AOS% only. And should not be too concerned about the % also. But I also unhappy Samsung never resolve this issue when they managed to resolve it on the Nexus S.
did it occur to you that the little bird who told me that samsung is not really the 1 doing the f/w and it is goole that is doing could be true?
Old 24-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #1837

mine also bought from fareast. Went to all the 3 famous shops there and saw non have plastic wrap and some sets even have broken seal. i checked mine to make sure the sealed sticker has not been open b4. hehe

Maybe mustafa have their own dept to wrap all their stocks.
Why do you think these famous shops sell cheaper than elsewhere?
Old 24-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #1838
Great Supremacy Member

no idea. maybe due to competition within the same mall and they want make by selling volume and not higher marked up

As long as the set is sealed with stickers intact im ok with it.

Why do you think these famous shops sell cheaper than elsewhere?
Old 24-11-2011, 10:28 AM   #1839
High Supremacy Member

You ask them not to be concerned about it, but when there's a fix for it, you're also the first to be concerned over it....catch no ball. Besides, given the reams of documentation on it, it has nothing to do with wifi router, most probably a placebo effect/chance.

Just leave it be lah...you being so emo and schizophrenic over this issue isn't making things easier for the people who don't care or understand.

Now you say it's not important, don't care about it. When there's a fix, suddenly it's important, good fix to fix a non-important problem. So it's an important fix for a non-important problem? I getting headache liao....

People ask, I just say it's like that one. No need to waste time explaining something that doesn't matter practically. They wanna kpkb compare to iphone, leave them be lor, their loss. They wanna blame AOS, let them lor.....it's not as if they ripping off a chunk of your meat everytime someone does that.
Old 24-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #1840

whats the selling price at mustafa?

higher than far east?
Old 24-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #1841
High Supremacy Member

did it occur to you that the little bird who told me that samsung is not really the 1 doing the f/w and it is goole that is doing could be true?
Some people damn despo to prove their point.

No one said Google isn't doing the fw for their Nexus phones....but how sure are you the manufacturers have ZERO involvement in the fw?
Old 24-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #1842

higher than far east?
Becareful..i think export set
Old 24-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #1843

You ask them not to be concerned about it, but when there's a fix for it, you're also the first to be concerned over it....catch no ball. Besides, given the reams of documentation on it, it has nothing to do with wifi router, most probably a placebo effect/chance.

Just leave it be lah...you being so emo and schizophrenic over this issue isn't making things easier for the people who don't care or understand.

Now you say it's not important, don't care about it. When there's a fix, suddenly it's important, good fix to fix a non-important problem. So it's an important fix for a non-important problem? I getting headache liao....

People ask, I just say it's like that one. No need to waste time explaining something that doesn't matter practically. They wanna kpkb compare to iphone, leave them be lor, their loss. They wanna blame AOS, let them lor.....it's not as if they ripping off a chunk of your meat everytime someone does that.
Well, I didn't say it was important when the fix was out, just thought it was interesting a kernel managed to get the AOS to become lower and get rid of the suspend bug. It was kinda exciting to me at that time anyway.
Old 24-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #1844
victorlht88

higher than far east?
Becareful..i think export set
just make sure the warranty card address is a local singapore service centre.

Old 24-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #1845
High Supremacy Member

Well, I didn't say it was important when the fix was out, just thought it was interesting a kernel managed to get the AOS to become lower and get rid of the suspend bug. It was kinda exciting to me at that time anyway.
Just leave them be lah.....no need to stand up in defense of your new favorite gadget every time you sight a perceived wrong.

That kind of action is only left to the fanboys, like Apple and Sony Ericsson. Don't stoop to their levels. You know first hand how obnoxious SomE of them can be.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.