HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #2011

guys your market is new one or the old one? mine still old one leh
new one ... first time start up is old .. then when you go into it and quick it will change to new one... ... maybe you switch on wifi and it will update to new one.
Old 25-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #2012
Master Member

new one ... first time start up is old .. then when you go into it and quick it will change to new one... ... maybe you switch on wifi and it will update to new one.
no leh i go and system update all these also nothing. damn weird
Old 25-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #2013
Master Member

hmm i took a look and market updater is like 0kb.

anyways my market is 2.3.6

is it the old one?
Old 25-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #2014
High Supremacy Member

U know...if u really so hard up for it just install the apk lor...
Old 25-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #2015
Arch-Supremacy Member

hmm i took a look and market updater is like 0kb.

anyways my market is 2.3.6

is it the old one?
try clear data from market app
Old 25-11-2011, 02:17 PM   #2016
Arch-Supremacy Member

i want the new one leh. lol u guys got update? how come i dont have
mine still android 2.3.5 DXKJ3
the old market is better...
Old 25-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #2017
High Supremacy Member

The main reason for me to root a phone these days is to remove the stupid marketupdater... Until the day Google says I can't use the old Market anymore.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #2018
Master Member

When u r in audio hobby long enough, u will know that such graphical test can only be see as a pinch of salt. Such test cannot measure stuff such as soundstage, sound deflated and a lot more. Also different earphone with different impedance will affect the sound output differently...
u guys might wanna consider trying Neutron MP..

few days back some bros mentioned it here..so me d/led n tried the full ver "FREE" on s2...if ya get what i mean..

for 4 days...i ditch my J3 at home, n testing to see whether it live up to what it claims as a audiophile mp...below is my thoughts..

tested using westone w4 with music frm disturbed, oliva Ong, utada hikaru, vividi-4 seasons, mary black, ive mendes...all flac/320...as i have nvr use other mp available on market so i cant compare...so it stock vs cowon's jet vs neutron player..

pardon me for not able to use audiophile jargon/words to express how i feel after testing for 4 days...

Pros:
Indeed, SQ did impress me with the wow factor..its 32 bit processing somehow makes the yamaha shines..even at no eq, it clearly sounds much much better than the stock player...on par, or if not better than the cowon's....playing ard with EQ/surround/stereo dsp setting = OMFG

Cons:
The UI, on ur first use, make sure u've got enou hair to pull off...as the player's ui is a pain in da ass to use when compare to the stock n cowon...seriously! But u'll get use to after some hrs...just the initial part...so be warned!...then comes another major cons, it sucks ur batt BIG TIME!!...even my 3500 mah tat use to last avr a day n half now wont last 12 hrs...at a average 2 hrs of listening, to n back from work...lastly the hiss, that bugging the stock, still can be heard at times...

so does it really sounds tat good n can replace the stock player...YES, definitely, if only SQ is ur first priority n u can live with tat crappy UI..

SQ=8/10
UI =go to hell!

yet again sound is very subjective to each n everyone! what i like n u might not!

So go try it bros...it really sounds that good!

Last edited by ckjoe234; 25-11-2011 at 02:25 PM..
Old 25-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #2019
Arch-Supremacy Member

u guys might wanna consider trying Neutron MP..

few days back some bros mentioned it here..so me d/led n tried the full ver "FREE" on s2...if ya get what i mean..

for 4 days...i ditch my J3 at home, n testing to see whether it live up to what it claims as a audiophile mp...below is my thoughts..

tested using westone w4 with music frm disturbed, oliva Ong, utada hikaru, vividi-4 seasons, mary black, ive mendes...all flac/320...as i have nvr use other mp available on market so i cant compare...so it stock vs cowon's jet vs neutron player..

pardon me for not able to use audiophile jargon/words to express how i feel after testing for 4 days...

Pros:
Indeed, SQ did impress me with the wow factor..its 32 bit processing somehow makes the yamaha shines..even at no eq, it clearly sounds much much better than the stock player...on par, or if not better than the cowon's....playing ard with EQ/surround/stereo dsp setting = OMFG

Cons:
The UI, on ur first use, make sure u've got enou hair to pull off...as the player's ui is a pain in da ass to use when compare to the stock n cowon...seriously! But u'll get use to after some hrs...just the initial part...so be warned!...then comes another major cons, it sucks ur batt BIG TIME!!...even my 3500 mah tat use to last avr a day n half now wont last 12 hrs...at a average 2 hrs of listening, to n back from work...lastly the hiss, that bugging the stock, still can be heard at times...

so does it really sounds tat good n can replace the stock player...YES, definitely, if only SQ is ur first priority n u can live with tat crappy UI..

SQ=8/10
UI =go to hell!

yet again sound is very subjective to each n everyone! what i like n u might not!

So go try it bros...it really sounds that good!
it better... but still don't make the cut for my audiophile ear.. good to those who use note as all in one device
Old 25-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #2020

If it's that good I hope you will pay for the app and support the author.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #2021
Arch-Supremacy Member

The main reason for me to root a phone these days is to remove the stupid marketupdater... Until the day Google says I can't use the old Market anymore.
the main reason i root is for ad free...
Old 25-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #2022
victorlht88

guys your market is new one or the old one? mine still old one leh
the old one is much better connects much faster.

Old 25-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #2023
Master Member

it better... but still don't make the cut for my audiophile ear.. good to those who use note as all in one device
jaded ears.... Please remember to insure them.
Old 25-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #2024
High Supremacy Member

the main reason i root is for ad free...
Hehe...ads I can tahan. But the crappy new market is OMG an utter POS.
Old 25-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #2025
Master Member

U know...if u really so hard up for it just install the apk lor...
aiya just wondering my phone got any problem mah
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.