HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2011, 01:30 AM   #3256
Arch-Supremacy Member

It is not really demand high in singapore vs other countries..it is never bring in enough stock.

If they bring in quantities like iphone...you will feel that demand not high enough.

Singapore priorities of allocated stocks are always very low...due to small population.

Waiting for white..
Old 08-12-2011, 02:15 AM   #3257
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 08-12-2011, 02:29 AM   #3258
High Supremacy Member

Waiting for white..
I thought already have ?

Im waiting for price drop

Trade in value of samsung phone always very low vs iphone.

in singapore number 1 sale still iphone, therefore i dont believe this price will substain long.

Even PRC staying here mostly all use iphone.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:38 AM   #3259

haha.. im also bookmarked this thread.. coming back everyday to check on the latest info abt tis phone..

gonna get it tis coming monday! hopefully got stock!
Before buying do more research on want you expect, It will be a disappointment if the phone cannot perform what you wanted.

Although there is an SGD$0.10 discount going on at the Android market, not all these Apps/Games are supported by Galaxy Note. Haizzz.....
Old 08-12-2011, 05:18 AM   #3260
High Supremacy Member

Before buying do more research on want you expect, It will be a disappointment if the phone cannot perform what you wanted.

Although there is an SGD$0.10 discount going on at the Android market, not all these Apps/Games are supported by Galaxy Note. Haizzz.....
Really ?

I think note is great for work.

While iphone is great for fun.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #3261
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 08-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #3262

Please be careful with that kind of negative statement. It gives an impression of MANY that are not supported because of your HAIZZ.

Of the many that I purchased, so far only SwiftKey X gave the false message that it is for tablet. I simply ignored the message and instal. It worked fine. But it is not as good as Swype.

By watching this thread, he IS Doing research. Your negative statement is not helping.

This phone is great for work AND fun too because the big screen opens up a Vista of experiences instead of being cramped by a teeny weeny screen or a clumsy 10in tablet.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:02 AM   #3263
Master Member

rooting your phone will not reformat the phone but of course (disclaimer) if you brick your phone while rooting, it is another matter altogether.

Noob question. Rooting the phone will not reformat the phone?

I want to root the phone but I am worried about redoing ALL the apps and settings again...
2. raymond18 92237644 bigtime asshole;
3. sghardware 92316837 (goes by Tommy and Peter)

[URL]http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3037469[/URL]

only self-collect cos many pranksters.

Galaxy S3 on CodecROM is like a motorola razr maxx! crazy batt life! [URL]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1834915[/URL]
Old 08-12-2011, 07:04 AM   #3264
Master Member

i don't follow your logic of

'i dont believe this price will substain long.

Even PRC staying here mostly all use iphone'

mmmm...so what you mean is if PRC use something, price will sustain? or they are really good at choosing things whose price will sustain?

I thought already have ?

in singapore number 1 sale still iphone, therefore i dont believe this price will substain long.

2. raymond18 92237644 bigtime asshole;
3. sghardware 92316837 (goes by Tommy and Peter)

[URL]http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3037469[/URL]

only self-collect cos many pranksters.

Galaxy S3 on CodecROM is like a motorola razr maxx! crazy batt life! [URL]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1834915[/URL]
Old 08-12-2011, 08:45 AM   #3265
Supremacy Member

i don't follow your logic of

'i dont believe this price will substain long.

Even PRC staying here mostly all use iphone'

mmmm...so what you mean is if PRC use something, price will sustain? or they are really good at choosing things whose price will sustain?
simply put,
he Believes the price of the galaxy note will come down drastically in the next few days/weeks
Old 08-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #3266
Arch-Supremacy Member

I thought already have ?

It's OOS everywhere.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #3267
Arch-Supremacy Member

feel free to touchy feely?
Old 08-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #3268
Master Member

The first girl is really cute! But I wonder how many of them are actually female female......
Old 08-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #3269
Master Member

drools at the chio bu(s), im gg bkk soon too!!
Old 08-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #3270
Master Member

Really ?

I think note is great for work.

While iphone is great for fun.
As an ex-iphone user switching to S2 and now Notes....I beg to disagree with your statement. Ever since the switch (to S2), I have never look back. In fact after seeing what I am missing in S2, I even passed my ipad to my wife and got myself the Tab 10.1 (of course, that is another story altogether)

Back to your statement about iphone is great for fun, if you played the same games on the iphone 4s and Note side by side, you would really appreciate what is called "fun". The Note screen even blew my PSP away when it comes to gaming. Not to mentioned the solid real screen estate you have when using social media such as facebook, twitter etc. In fact some of my friends and colleagues are now ditching their iphones for Note after seeing my demo. No offense to iphone users (i came from there for the past 3 yrs), but after using S2 and now Note, iphone screen looks like a toy to me
Im on my 3rd day with note, n i can safely say that the sgn is great for both work n fun! i believe u guys can imagine the look of my colleagues, whom know nothing cept the fruit phone when i let em play with my note...the screen really makes hella of difference...gaming, vids...browsing ...u name em...all just look, feel n work better...nah..i should say much much better on note..i buy note becos of its screen...cant really get use to the s pen yet...everytime "draw no road"...but its hella fun!...its prolly the sheer size tat put some folks in a "buy or not to" situation, hands on with those demo set is one thing, cos u can nvr play enou...its when u own one...then the fun really begins.....another thing is tat even thou the call quality is fine but i seriously feel very uneasy or weird, using a big white pad looking thingy n goes "Ello...simi daichi".. therefore decided to keep my s2 mainly for calls n sms only...lol, damn...what a waste!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.