Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #4516
Master Member

Heard KL1 wifi bug is still on, im gonna hold on to my KK1[/QUOTE]

no bug for me
Old 25-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #4517
Master Member

just drop my note whites (( . wondering is it as easy to warranty for a 1:1 exchange handset for Samsung note like iphone
warranty dont cover drops and bumps, scratches and dents
Old 25-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #4518

warranty dont cover drops and bumps, scratches and dents
yeah this rule is across all phone but for iphone the exchange is always 1 to 1 for whatever problem u state but I doubt this work for Samsung
Old 25-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #4519

Wow... M1 everywhere no stock ah... like that need to make a call to reserve for this phone...?
Yes, need to reserve.

After my initial checks and calls to M1 hotline for the SGN stocks availability, they asked if I like to reserve the phone coz they tell me M1 got no stock, not even at its authorised outlets at Handphone shop.

I was as 1st a little apprehensive about placing a reservce cos worried should the package arrive thru courier and if it turned out to be damaged. But after many checks at diff locations, I didn't want to wait any longer and told the customer svc officer that I liked to reserve a set. M1 told me that it will contact me cos it is clearing backlog of orders thru reservations.

That's why I am asking OceanEleven how long the reservation took until the set arrived.
Old 25-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #4520
Supremacy Member

Yes, need to reserve.

After my initial checks and calls to M1 hotline for the SGN stocks availability, they asked if I like to reserve the phone coz they tell me M1 got no stock, not even at its authorised outlets at Handphone shop.

I was as 1st a little apprehensive about placing a reservce cos worried should the package arrive thru courier and if it turned out to be damaged. But after many checks at diff locations, I didn't want to wait any longer and told the customer svc officer that I liked to reserve a set. M1 told me that it will contact me cos it is clearing backlog of orders thru reservations.

That's why I am asking OceanEleven how long the reservation took until the set arrived.
Thanks bro for the information

Meaning to say that you have recently called M1 for this SGN availability?

Last time i reserve a samsung omnia phone, the delivery man delivers to your hand one.. Not sure for this...

If need wait for very long for 2 weeks, then i think can drop this idea liao.. :S
Old 25-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #4521

just drop my note whites (( . wondering is it as easy to warranty for a 1:1 exchange handset for Samsung note like iphone
was just wondering. screen cracked?
Old 25-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #4522

Yes, need to reserve.

Tell them you want delivery, they will deliver to your doorstep , sealed.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #4523

Me. It's fast, lite, stable and battery friendly on cf kernel.
Did you tried it on fm kernel?
Old 25-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #4524

Wow... M1 everywhere no stock ah... like that need to make a call to reserve for this phone...?
If you getting from M1. You need to call 1623 to reserve the SGN.

I reserved my set on 13 dec'11. Received call my SGN is here on 24 Dec'11. Will be delivery to me on 27 Dec'11.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #4525

was just wondering. screen cracked?
not so bad. if crack guess I do be crazy now. is at the top got chip and 2 hole at the silver part
Old 25-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #4526
Supremacy Member

If you getting from M1. You need to call 1623 to reserve the SGN.

I reserved my set on 13 dec'11. Received call my SGN is here on 24 Dec'11. Will be delivery to me on 27 Dec'11.
Thats kinda long for me.. :X

I need the phone as im going oversea soon liao.. i think tmr can call and ask them..

Maybe the SGN stocks have arrive ? hopefully..
Old 25-12-2011, 10:35 PM   #4527

not so bad. if crack guess I do be crazy now. is at the top got chip and 2 hole at the silver part
I drop mine too on Christmas day. Also got dent on top. Tink note heavier impact bigger, last time drop my s2 also no dent one.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #4528
Master Member

Yes, need to reserve.
Sorry for the late reply. Took about a week. Seems that those reserve at M1 Shop and reserve via website/customer service are different. ie. Shop have stock does not means website/cust service have stock.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #4529

lucky me then.. i go down to SH shop today and they have stock for white. Btw what screen protector you all recommend for note?
Old 25-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #4530

Thats kinda long for me.. :X

I need the phone as im going oversea soon liao.. i think tmr can call and ask them..

Maybe the SGN stocks have arrive ? hopefully..
You can make a reservation first. if you heard any M1 shop/outlet got stock u can rush down to get it also.

After which you can cancel the reservation if you managed to get from the shop/outlet.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.