HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-12-2011, 12:55 AM   #4546

go under setting > wireless and network > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. edit the apn and remove the "disable"
My apn dun ve d disable,s empty one le
Old 26-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #4547

WAH!!! hmm, your galaxy notes got put case to protect the phone? If got case drop and still dent quite jia lat leh..
Heartpain when drop la. Put on table den swipe down.

Got case but case dun protect top and btm. Suay suay hit the top. -_-
Old 26-12-2011, 01:53 AM   #4548

Since i use the phone to surf net v often, i hav no regrets frm switching frm fruit phone to note.. My eyes are less strained now.. Alot of pple ask y din i buy ipad which is much bigger n cheaper too... But if i buy ipad, i wil only use at hm n not bring it out.. So the note is stil the best option since its a phone n.portable. I dun care even the screen is 6inch as long as it can fit into my front jeans pocket.. alot of smartphones hav bigger screens than fruit phone.. But if i wan a big screen one, i take the biggest out there in the market. Otherwise i wld hav jus stick with fruit phone..
Old 26-12-2011, 01:56 AM   #4549

Hehehe.. Just received my Black Note from M1 ! However, I am guessing that it might be a rejected set, as the seal was broken when it was delivered.

What is the acceptable USB Storage Total Space? Mine is just a miserable 11G. Is it normal ? TIA.
Old 26-12-2011, 02:00 AM   #4550
Master Member

Hehehe.. Just received my Black Note from M1 ! However, I am guessing that it might be a rejected set, as the seal was broken when it was delivered.

What is the acceptable USB Storage Total Space? Mine is just a miserable 11G. Is it normal ? TIA.
Yes, it's normal... That is where the microsd memory card comes in handy.. just go whack 32gb card.. problem solved.. =)
Old 26-12-2011, 02:04 AM   #4551

Yes, it's normal... That is where the microsd memory card comes in handy.. just go whack 32gb card.. problem solved.. =)
Thanks for the quick reply. At least that makes me feels more comfortable to go ahead with the rooting. Hehehe..

Just curious, where do the 5GB goes to? Any link to point me to further read up?
Old 26-12-2011, 04:01 AM   #4552
Arch-Supremacy Member

WAH!!! hmm, your galaxy notes got put case to protect the phone? If got case drop and still dent quite jia lat leh..
to date, 1 month plus, i dropped 4 times already, nothing wrong leh.
Old 26-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #4553
Supremacy Member

they have to open it up to help the customers check for any faults which includes exterior and chop the warranty card + get the IMEI sticker for ur contract. most sets will get wrapped back with their seal already broken.. hope that clears everything. even if you ask for the next replacement set, it will still be in the same cond unless you buy it over the counter.
Old 26-12-2011, 08:26 AM   #4554
Arch-Supremacy Member

not so bad. if crack guess I do be crazy now. is at the top got chip and 2 hole at the silver part
I drop mine too on Christmas day. Also got dent on top. Tink note heavier impact bigger, last time drop my s2 also no dent one.
at least its just casing...but still damn heart pain.
Old 26-12-2011, 08:29 AM   #4555
Arch-Supremacy Member

Since i use the phone to surf net v often, i hav no regrets frm switching frm fruit phone to note.. My eyes are less strained now.. Alot of pple ask y din i buy ipad which is much bigger n cheaper too... But if i buy ipad, i wil only use at hm n not bring it out.. So the note is stil the best option since its a phone n.portable. I dun care even the screen is 6inch as long as it can fit into my front jeans pocket.. alot of smartphones hav bigger screens than fruit phone.. But if i wan a big screen one, i take the biggest out there in the market. Otherwise i wld hav jus stick with fruit phone..
plus the fact that if you wouldn't need to carry 1 ipad and 1 phone...
also if at home surfing, might as well use the laptop...
Old 26-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #4556

M1 Shop Hotline 1623
Thanks, called M1 Shop Hotline and told me my reserved set is avail for delivery on the 27Dec. Seems, those who made reservations, stocks have now arrived.
Old 26-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #4557

hi,
may i know what's M1 price for the Note, and what's monthly subscription for this price.

thank you
Old 26-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #4558
Master Member

hi,
may i know what's M1 price for the Note, and what's monthly subscription for this price.

thank you
Think is 2yr contract at 20++ per mth at $620 plus minus.
Old 26-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #4559

Thanks, called M1 Shop Hotline and told me my reserved set is avail for delivery on the 27Dec. Seems, those who made reservations, stocks have now arrived.
It's great to have a large screen, but the happiness is short-lived whether need to access mobile Internet on My Note. It's a pain to d/l data ...

M1 download speed via 3G never exceed 50kbps and ping more than 1sec when tested out at various locations in Singapore using Speedtest.net. Is that a norm mobile Internet access speed?
Old 26-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #4560

Congrats!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.