HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #4816
Master Member

Guys, what does it means in contacts where there is a duplicate one, with a square box beside it. Something to do with join,unjoin.
Any screenshots?
Old 01-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #4817
Supremacy Member

Guys, what does it means in contacts where there is a duplicate one, with a square box beside it. Something to do with join,unjoin.
your social network.
whatsapp / facebook etc.
if u turn off displaying ur other (whatsapp/facebook) contacts it will not show le.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #4818
Master Member

your social network.
whatsapp / facebook etc.
if u turn off displaying ur other (whatsapp/facebook) contacts it will not show le.
Thanks a lot. Now I got it.
So does Note support 64G SD Card?
Does the class plays a part?
Does the size slow down the Note?
Old 01-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #4819

Oh... mine's a black note (which explains???)..... but that's odd. Even within the same model of gadget (just externally colour diff), there's also a tint differentiation.

i Compared the black and white note ... the black has a yellow tint.. and the white has a bluish tint...

Eh.... is this the SIM card contact vs the contact info in the phone???? Non smart phone already have this leh.....
Old 01-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #4820
Arch-Supremacy Member

May i know where to flash my rom and how to flash my rom ?

Which rom is best for snappy performance ?
best is to read, read, read and read again until u really understand what means what and follow those instructions closely.

best for snappy? performance is subjective... it may feel fine and fast for me but u might find it laggy.. it is kinda personal, so, gotta try it then u'll know..
yup performance is up to each person's tolerance level.
but so far the response from most people who switched to the new rom based on XXKL7 was that it's noticeably faster.

for me i root using the instructions here;
[16Nov11]How to Root/Unroot Samsung Galaxy Note + CWM (simple step at end of post) - xda-developers

and then flashed the Rocket rom from here:
[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v12 - XXKL7 [Update 30/12] - Market FIXED! - 14 Toggle Status Bar! - xda-developers
Old 01-01-2012, 12:54 PM   #4821
Arch-Supremacy Member

oh man...new start to the new year with a new rom.
and i forgot to export my s memos...

anyone knows a way to get the memos back?
Old 01-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #4822

What is the reasonable ram should be used ?

I also feel my note not as snappy as it should be. Feel abit lag somewhere.

dont know it because my expectation higher...
I had this problem and i fixed it with a reboot~

Hi guys,

I need some help over here, i suspect my Youtube app had some kind of virus thingy. wherever i play a video via youtube app, it keep on show some funny ( laugh for gag ) video.

What the thing i had try
1)Youtube app is install by default, there is no way i can delete or reinstall, only uninstall update. After uninstall update is still back to same problem. - Fail
2) install AVG anti virus app - fail

Is there any way i deal with this problem?

Happy New Year Cheers
Have you tried Avast AV?
Old 01-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #4823
Arch-Supremacy Member

BlueBoy and Eunhoon like this.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #4824

when i open up the note folder on pc, the pics do not appear in preview mode. even if i enlarge the view to large thumbnails oso no preview. its v troublesome to find the pic i want n i need to click on every file to locate the pic. is there any way to solve this?
Old 01-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #4825
High Supremacy Member

Hi guys,

I need some help over here, i suspect my Youtube app had some kind of virus thingy. wherever i play a video via youtube app, it keep on show some funny ( laugh for gag ) video.

What the thing i had try
1)Youtube app is install by default, there is no way i can delete or reinstall, only uninstall update. After uninstall update is still back to same problem. - Fail
2) install AVG anti virus app - fail

Is there any way i deal with this problem?

Happy New Year Cheers
I don't think you are hit with a virus. I have never believed in anti-virus for android or windoze, and will never use them. (20 yrs on windoze and never hit with virus. Only check twice a year with various online scanners)
Options:
1) Try creating another account and use it to sign into youtube. I suspect it has something to do with your channels tied to your account.
2) If you are rooted, you can freeze the youtube app using titanium or Antek app manager. Then download the youtube app from market and see if the same thing happens.

Please post results as I am curious.
CoZZyBoy likes this.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #4826
Supremacy Member

video is good but shooting it in the dark is really stupid.. can't see so many tricks
Old 01-01-2012, 06:04 PM   #4827

Is there a way to increase the sound output? I maxed out the volume but music on my earphones is still quite soft. Custom equalizer helped to increase the volume a little bit.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #4828
Supremacy Member

Is there a way to increase the sound output? I maxed out the volume but music on my earphones is still quite soft. Custom equalizer helped to increase the volume a little bit.
search for voodoo louder n the market, paid
Old 01-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #4829
Master Member

volume+ but need to be rooted.

2. raymond18 92237644 bigtime asshole;
3. sghardware 92316837 (goes by Tommy and Peter)

[URL]http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3037469[/URL]

only self-collect cos many pranksters.

Galaxy S3 on CodecROM is like a motorola razr maxx! crazy batt life! [URL]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1834915[/URL]
Old 01-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #4830
Supremacy Member

any clear screen protector is the best for the note?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.