HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #5371

I called 1623 also. No stock. Haiz. M1 enjoy saying different thing to every customer
Maybe the last piece at tamp m1 really got sold out.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #5372

Hi gurus,

Im a apple user but would like to try android this time round.

I understand that theres built in excel in sgn, so if say i got my own accounting excel software (a very basic one) created, can i save it in note and update the excel as n when ? as in i only need to input data, no change of formula.
I believe the 'built in' excel ure talking about is Polaris Office. It works just like an Office app in iPhone.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #5373

Hi Ribeye, yes polaris.. thanks! but i have never used office app in iphone before.. :p

Care to enlighten me further?
Old 09-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #5374
Supremacy Member

Maybe the last piece at tamp m1 really got sold out.
Really pek cek sia.. While I'm stupidly made a reservation. Others walk in and get their phone. Wow lo..
Old 09-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #5375

The note is large so the jack was getting squeezed and bent at the top of my pants pockets..

Pic of (flimsy) old jack..

I was looking for something like the Ajays jack ..like below , but cant find

I think I saw this in Challenger Parkway yesterday.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #5376
Arch-Supremacy Member

Really pek cek sia.. While I'm stupidly made a reservation. Others walk in and get their phone. Wow lo..
Yeh , I put my name on the reserved list at Starhub Vivocity on Dec1.. until now no phonecall.. but anyway I already bought a set at Bedok on Dec 8.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #5377
Master Member

I called 1623 also. No stock. Haiz. M1 enjoy saying different thing to every customer
trust me la nothing beats going down and talk to the shop ppl face to face, go try clementi, got 2 M1 shops.. and if u not song, can go singtel and starhub to sign new line all in the same building
Old 09-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #5378

That's business bro. People walk-in carry cash at hand and ready to pay on the spot. Those who reserved may or may not buy in the end...
Old 09-01-2012, 03:38 PM   #5379

Hi gurus,

Im a apple user but would like to try android this time round.

I understand that theres built in excel in sgn, so if say i got my own accounting excel software (a very basic one) created, can i save it in note and update the excel as n when ? as in i only need to input data, no change of formula.
Polaris is a very functional office tool. I don't work with spreadsheets a lot on my Note. But from what I've tried, you can format cell (border, color, font, size, highlight), drag cell to fill formula, copy n paste, pinch to zoom, create multiple worksheets, and yes even edit and insert most formula. Plus it's silky smooth on Note. It's more functional than you think.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #5380
Master Member

Agreed. Polaris is good enough, though I would still prefer documents to go.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #5381

Polaris is a very functional office tool. I don't work with spreadsheets a lot on my Note. But from what I've tried, you can format cell (border, color, font, size, highlight), drag cell to fill formula, copy n paste, pinch to zoom, create multiple worksheets, and yes even edit and insert most formula. Plus it's silky smooth on Note. It's more functional than you think.
awwww.. great! Thanks soooo much!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #5382
Supremacy Member

That's business bro. People walk-in carry cash at hand and ready to pay on the spot. Those who reserved may or may not buy in the end...
I reserved via calling as im recontracting a 2 year contract mah..

I can see my order status in m1 shop actually.. sigh...

I guess their reserved list should be called, Waiting list!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:07 PM   #5383
Supremacy Member

As far as i know, m1 e-shop is obliged to deliver goods asap to any peeps who preorder, left credit card details with them, and they hold the full amount as authorisation charge to count as valid. Otherwise it is as good as nothing.

Whereas for price changes, it will assume the lowest price when phone is delivered.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #5384
Supremacy Member

As far as i know, m1 e-shop is obliged to deliver goods asap to any peeps who preorder, left credit card details with them, and they hold the full amount as authorisation charge to count as valid. Otherwise it is as good as nothing.

Whereas for price changes, it will assume the lowest price when phone is delivered.
Yup.. the credit card details are with them..

I used to preorder iphone 4 before and it somehow also deliver quite fast..

What im really angry is due to i heard people can buy with walk in method while im still waiting. Really ridiculous mah..

Plus i already recontracted! cannot do anything!
Old 09-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #5385
Supremacy Member

Yup.. the credit card details are with them..

I used to preorder iphone 4 before and it somehow also deliver quite fast..

What im really angry is due to i heard people can buy with walk in method while im still waiting. Really ridiculous mah..

Plus i already recontracted! cannot do anything!

here u go bro... M1

just write in to them telling them how u feel, how moody and sad u r, and explicitly state that the ppl can get from M1 shops but yet it was not delivered!

sth liddat... lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.