Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2012, 02:51 PM   #7891
Master Member

Note refuses to face 2012 doomsday.
Hehe.

I think should be the internal batt flat out ba.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:33 PM   #7892
High Supremacy Member

Nope I do only know they sell a lot green apples that all.. Hee First time I do
read got fantastic apps ..what so special ?
Hehe..we all know App store got lots more apps/games, but I go see daily looks the same also, so I dunno...
Old 02-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #7893
Master Member

Hehe..we all know App store got lots more apps/games, but I go see daily looks the same also, so I dunno...
I used iphone last time, hardly download apps.top ten also seldom moves.

I guess when u used back iphone after 1 month u will say, so many apps but of no use.at least big android screen no matter what still can see the big screen bah.

I think is the logic of grass is always greener on the other side effect bah
Old 02-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #7894
High Supremacy Member

I used iphone last time, hardly download apps.top ten also seldom moves.

I guess when u used back iphone after 1 month u will say, so many apps but of no use.at least big android screen no matter what still can see the big screen bah.

I think is the logic of grass is always greener on the other side effect bah
Yeah, it always looks better on the other side..... Main thing is to know what we have, and to be satisfied.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #7895

I just bought the phone a week ago and it was working just fine. I did not root my phone nor have it dropped etc. Bug the past few days the phone has a habit of auto restarting or just give a black screen.

Example: whatsapp gives off notifications and I click to launch it. Screen goes black and then comes out the force close message. If unlucky, it just goes into black screen. Tried lock and unlock the phone. Lock screen appears but after unlock, it's back to black/blank screen again.

This happens when I launch whatsapp or handcent message. It has happen like two to three times yesterday and today but was working fine past week. anyone else having this trouble?

I cleared cache, kill those tasks etc. In order to start the phone I have to switch it off, remove the batt and plug again then can. If never remove batt won't start at al.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #7896
Arch-Supremacy Member

I just bought the phone a week ago and it was working just fine. I did not root my phone nor have it dropped etc. Bug the past few days the phone has a habit of auto restarting or just give a black screen.

Example: whatsapp gives off notifications and I click to launch it. Screen goes black and then comes out the force close message. If unlucky, it just goes into black screen. Tried lock and unlock the phone. Lock screen appears but after unlock, it's back to black/blank screen again.

This happens when I launch whatsapp or handcent message. It has happen like two to three times yesterday and today but was working fine past week. anyone else having this trouble?

I cleared cache, kill those tasks etc. In order to start the phone I have to switch it off, remove the batt and plug again then can. If never remove batt won't start at al.
its good that you could try doing a firmware rescue for it first before sending in to A&E..
Old 02-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #7897

its good that you could try doing a firmware rescue for it first before sending in to A&E..
Thanks but what's firmware rescue? Is it format my phone?
Old 02-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #7898
Arch-Supremacy Member

My sp lost its smoothness after months of use. While scrubbing with cleanser, decided to try WD-40 on it. And it feels great...Smooth and sparking new, in fact better than new.

Will try different waxes next time. .car wax, furniture wax,floor (terrazo and paraquet) wax next time.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #7899

Hi all, care to guide how come when I set a photo as wallpaper, the wallpaper would not come out as the photo? But only a portion of it?
Old 02-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #7900

battery life

Started using my sgn around 8.30pm with 97% batt life ..played some games, fb-ed, used the internet.. 10.15pm batt life left with 68%... is this normal?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #7901
Master Member

Hi all, care to guide how come when I set a photo as wallpaper, the wallpaper would not come out as the photo? But only a portion of it?
Try selecting the 'landscape' mode instead of 'portrait'.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #7902
Master Member

any good photo edit apps to intro? those with cliparts to insert into
Old 03-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #7903

Try selecting the 'landscape' mode instead of 'portrait'.
Hi bro. Thanks. But tried before But cannot..
Old 03-04-2012, 12:13 AM   #7904

hi guys.....sorry i posted at the other thread abt Firmware update but din get a reply on this funny problem that I have...

not sure if any faced this problem before....did the update to gingerbred.DXLC2 over the weekend and on occasion experience the screen not turning on when an incoming call is received. only way is to off and on the phone again.......

is it a FW thingy or a casing thingy as i just changed casing that has a magnet along the side.........

Its driving me crazy.......help pls........thks thks
Old 03-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #7905
Master Member

any experienced screen problem where everything has a greenish hue before?

i played a video on sohu app and the whole video had a greenish hue, at first i thought it was the video problem but when i exited the app, there is still a greenish hue at the app drawer and home screen.

after restarting my phone no more of such problem
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.