HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy Note thread, a phone so big smaller phones orbits around it

Like Tree256Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #9421

Is there any themes we can use for note? I dun like the original theme.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #9422

Is there any themes we can use for note? I dun like the original theme.
golocker , magiclocker .
Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 AM   #9423

fwah, Hebe's concert got so many people using galaxy note, and S2. So many fans support her cos she's the 代言人 in Taiwan. first time i see iphone getting swarmed by a pool of samsung phones. Hebe and galaxy note
progene likes this.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:06 AM   #9424
High Supremacy Member

you call youtube no buffering as blazing fast?

So what phone did you use and what network were you on?

You want to use this example as how the 4G network in sg will be damn fast?

Seriously you're the stubborn one here. All cos i wrote that in general sg's mobile internet speed isn't really that good which is true you can decide to come in here and disagree with me using your silly examples. I can easily hit 5-6MBPs on speedtest and using d/l accelerator i can hit over 1kbps but still that's not good enough and that's of course in certain locations and i think i'm actually in the minority that can do it.

Don't have to be too stubborn and act smart.
Eh siao....HD Youtube leh. I have to buffer for that even at home wifi. Not via the bloody YT app hor. Youtube 1080p via browser with flash on tablet.

Tethered to HTC One XL. On the Singtel network.

I'm not saying it will be damn fast. I'm saying it is damn fast NOW.

You're the one being irrational. All the facts say it's fast now, whether you like it or not. In future when it's crowded, who knows? But I never profess to be a smart arse and predict future trends based on current performance like you do.

Hands-on: SingTel 4G LTE for Smartphones - HardwareZone.com.sg

I took their lowest results for LTE to contrast against your love for 3.5g networks with it's fastest results.
LTE

HSPA

I honestly don't know what you are high on. Must be some kind of genetic anomaly.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #9425

did any 1 notice that after upgrading to ICS, there is a tendency for the hp to be disconnected from the mobile network?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #9426
victorlht88

3G was blazing fast initially until it was overloaded.

Old 10-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #9427

did any 1 notice that after upgrading to ICS, there is a tendency for the hp to be disconnected from the mobile network?
no such problem for me. but i did encounter it 3 times when i was using GB
Old 10-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #9428
Master Member

3G was blazing fast initially until it was overloaded.
.... that was thousands of cycle ago!..... On top of that, then we didn't have anything that needed so much data consumption....
Old 10-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #9429
Master Member

anyone know what is the accessories value pack starhub is giving for every purchase of galaxy note
Old 10-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #9430
Banned

Eh siao....HD Youtube leh. I have to buffer for that even at home wifi. Not via the bloody YT app hor. Youtube 1080p via browser with flash on tablet.

Tethered to HTC One XL. On the Singtel network.

I'm not saying it will be damn fast. I'm saying it is damn fast NOW.

You're the one being irrational. All the facts say it's fast now, whether you like it or not. In future when it's crowded, who knows? But I never profess to be a smart arse and predict future trends based on current performance like you do.

Hands-on: SingTel 4G LTE for Smartphones - HardwareZone.com.sg

I took their lowest results for LTE to contrast against your love for 3.5g networks with it's fastest results.
LTE

I honestly don't know what you are high on. Must be some kind of genetic anomaly.
You don't have to act smart lah moron.

so what if it's tethered? It makes no difference to the speed. I'm speaking in general where ppl are complaining of sg's slow 3G speeds. Can you speak for everyone?

LOL at you posting the speedtest as that will mean that everyone on 4G will get those types of speeds. Right now singtel is already planning to increase their charges of mobile internet network usage. I'm not wrong at all when i mentioned that sg's mobile internet speed isn't good compared to other countries so why are you b!tching like a dog on heat?

You are being a smart ass and not only that you can tell lies. Looks like you're an asshole + a smart ass combined together. The absolute worst POS on the planet.

No need to try to act smart writing stuff like genetic anomaly (which is a very chim word for you) just stick to learning ABCs.
tigabert likes this.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #9431
victorlht88

You don't have to act smart lah moron.

so what if it's tethered? It makes no difference to the speed. I'm speaking in general where ppl are complaining of sg's slow 3G speeds. Can you speak for everyone?

LOL at you posting the speedtest as that will mean that everyone on 4G will get those types of speeds. Right now singtel is already planning to increase their charges of mobile internet network usage. I'm not wrong at all when i mentioned that sg's mobile internet speed isn't good compared to other countries so why are you b!tching like a dog on heat?

You are being a smart ass and not only that you can tell lies. Looks like you're an asshole + a smart ass combined together. The absolute worst POS on the planet.

No need to try to act smart writing stuff like genetic anomaly (which is a very chim word for you) just stick to learning ABCs.
chill la kennyboy has been a well known troll thats why he is in my blocked list.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:01 PM   #9432

Help!!! My note cant detect my sim card

Help!! Just now itchy hand pull out the sim card, now put back but note cant detect my sim card.
then i realise a little bit of the gold strip (on the sim card slot) has been ripped out. Could this be the reason that cause the problem?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #9433

then i realise a little bit of the gold strip (on the sim card slot) has been ripped out. Could this be the reason that cause the problem?
Did you use a microsim adapter? It's a no no in a note.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:07 AM   #9434

Got wifi direct, but no NFC.

S3's S Beam is actually a combo of NFC and wifi direct.
Can further explain? Noob here.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:55 AM   #9435
Master Member

G.Note has no NFC, at least not the ones sold in Singapore.

S.Beam is made up of 2 parts:
1. NFC to do a handshake with the other device
2. Wifi Direct to do the actual data transference.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.