Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using matte tempered glass? it loses the sensitivity at times.

hard to find one that is good with perfect sensitiivity

LCOA glued glass has no sensitive issue and people are already using it since few years ago.

sensitivity issue arises when there is an air gap.

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
Tech21 evo check users, can help see if your case inside edge facing screen near top of power button is there a small extra protruding bit? Wondering if mine is defective. Thanks. Mine is black case, also tell me if yours is black or white.

j5KHgF7.png

irm2UeW.png

Last edited:

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any shop sells and applies invis shield or whitedome for you at a reasonable price?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any shop sells and applies invis shield or whitedome for you at a reasonable price?

For wsd, it seems to be controlled by wsd sg themselves for official shops selling it with installation. Cheaper method is to ownself apply. Quite easy though, did twice for friends and no issues so far.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sim lim sq, got a shop at level 4 or 5 got sell whitedome. Believe they help to apply cos the entire shop do repairs on phones.

Reaction score

if you dont mind, you can diy yourself.

loca glue TP2500 - ard $5-6
tempered glass (must not be full coverage) - ard $3-6
UV light - ard $3
IPA (for cleaning) - ard $12 (not really needed but good to have)
random cloth - $0-$2

total cost still less than $30. if you break the tempered glass, it only cost you $3-6 for your tempered glass. the rest can use for quite a few more application.

personally, i have use whitestone also. it is easier to apply. but the end result of the diy one feels the almost the same. just abit thicker thats all

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.