Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

Eidekos

Reaction score
anyone here using tg bought from carousell seller okonz ? can give some feedback ?

Sent from S8 Midnight Black using GAGT

Good sensitivity. Value for monet. Just got black lines on the edge covering the part of the screen. A few 2 to 3mm maybe.

And its not compatible with uag plasma haha. It lifted up my TG. Came from neo hybrid crystal..

But loved the grip of plasma cmpre monarch.

Anyone using here plasma? What TG r u using? I believe invishield and whitestone not compatble also..

samsungXP

Reaction score
Good sensitivity. Value for monet. Just got black lines on the edge covering the part of the screen. A few 2 to 3mm maybe.

And its not compatible with uag plasma haha. It lifted up my TG. Came from neo hybrid crystal..

But loved the grip of plasma cmpre monarch.

Anyone using here plasma? What TG r u using? I believe invishield and whitestone not compatble also..
some ppl complain got sensitivity issue

StarlightMart

Reaction score
some ppl complain got sensitivity issue

Everything also no 100%. Good thing is if got sensitivity issue, he fix for customers. I bought from some big telco, they told me it was normal for sensitivity issues.
At that price point, with that service, it is a thumbs up.

Eidekos

Reaction score
110% agree. Besides almost all sub30 sgd have sensitivity issues. Okonz glass is asahi glass

Everything also no 100%. Good thing is if got sensitivity issue, he fix for customers. I bought from some big telco, they told me it was normal for sensitivity issues.
At that price point, with that service, it is a thumbs up.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya just search for okonz on carousell he has the best tempered glass in the market. Cheap and no sensitivity issue at all. Love it.

Get Okonz tempered glass. Made of Asahi glass and no sensitivity issues. No rainbow effect also. Perfect!!

Account created today, 4 posts in 15 minutes. All extorting the virtues of this seller on S8, S8+, Note 8.

Mai so obvious lah. Damn malu leh.

xiaohanhan

Reaction score
i don't know what you talking about I am using okonz tempered glass and feel it is good

when he told me leave a review on this thread i said ok and i come in leave review as simple as that he even give me a discount for this review nothing wrong with that what

come on la. we know who u are la. want to do it also don't do so obvious. created this account just to boost sales. maybe some of his comment in carousell also own self comment own self. As there is no really proof that transition really taking place. so ppl out there, check those comments profiles and be vigilant.

Last edited:

Eidekos

Reaction score
where got long I heard from Okonz that he has a few customers that was using uag plasma and it fits perfectly

you install yourself or he install for you maybe you install wrongly if it is you install yourself then don't blame his tempered glass

Uag plasma not cmptble. It lifted mine.

shichuanhua

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does your PB support quick charge?
normal type C & A cable should support till 1.5 only
buy those gt indicate QC if ur PB supports it

xiaohanhan

Reaction score
At no point does okonz, promote our store on online platforms. This is the last time we will be saying this , any further defamation will be dealt with. An online forum is only for discussion and not for shop promotions. Our product speaks for itself and we do not need to stood to this level to do this kind of promotion. Thank you.

yeah moderator please check the ip address of the 2 poster. is it coming from the same ip address. Account created right after getting blasted.

Boiijek

Reaction score
So much drama over some screen protector. Move on bah. Two new accounts quarrelling with each other cute af. Anyways, has anyone tried a reputable usb c hub that works with note8 as dex without modifying kernel?

Looking to purchase a USB C hub for my Laptop and was thinking that maybe I could get one that might work as dex too. Win win.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So much drama over some screen protector. Move on bah. Two new accounts quarrelling with each other cute af. Anyways, has anyone tried a reputable usb c hub that works with note8 as dex without modifying kernel?

Looking to purchase a USB C hub for my Laptop and was thinking that maybe I could get one that might work as dex too. Win win.
The one that was posted in the "review" lor.

nokianseries

Reaction score

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bad marketing is also marketing, just make sure it doesnt back fire into the sales..

wongls

Reaction score
Anyone use non-TG SP with UAG Plasma? Is it full coverage or at least most of it? Would there be side flipping upward scenario?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.