try these.......
I remember very clearly that when i first got the phone
the Spotify is working flawlessly
then suddenly
when i listen to Spotify via Bluetooth earphone
the music will cut off when the phone blank out
and will resume when you tap on the screen

i remember i change a lot of settings on my phone
and mostly to do with Battery Saving.....

in my Battery Settings,,.. i make sure Spotify is not in the Disabled Apps or Sleeping apps

Adaptive battery : turn off
Put unused apps to sleep turned off
Optimize Settings turn off

Power mode is Optimized

it is working
i am not 100% sure which settings above that causes it
but it is not the music streaming apps issue
it is Samsung's battery saving issue

I've removed Spotify from Sleeping Apps and so far it works with my Buds. Will try again when I drive later.

justxsongs

Reaction score
Remove from sleeping apps then restart phone. Same issue happened to me before.

For those that have music cut off via Spotify one

try these.......
then suddenly

in my Battery Settings,,.. i make sure Spotify is not in the Disabled Apps or Sleeping apps

Power mode is Optimized

it is working

Thanks, will monitor!

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone have the dim chrome issue? address bar is default brightness, but the content/site is dimmed

suqicake

Reaction score
For those that have music cut off via Spotify one

try these.......
then suddenly

Power mode is Optimized

it is working

Tried it does not work.
Using wired and bluetooth.

Decided close all apps and reboot the phone.

Ooolaa..........
It works now.
I think you need to on and off the phone.

Thanks

Reborns

Reaction score
Tried it does not work.
Using wired and bluetooth.

Decided close all apps and reboot the phone.

Ooolaa..........
It works now.
I think you need to on and off the phone.

Thanks

ohh maybe one of ur settings need to on off phone ba
cuz i didnt restart the phone
and it works

anyway... it got something to do with battery savings..
we only dunno which combination will cause the issue..

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the real world use screen on time for the S10plus ? Reviews on YouTube not very relevant as those are SD855 sets?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the real world use screen on time for the S10plus ? Reviews on YouTube not very relevant as those are SD855 sets?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT

20 percent left for me now. 1 day 6 hours on battery 6hr 4min sot

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You install "turn off the lights" for the browser?

Wah u change from p3 liao ah?

:s13:

No install turn off the lights.

ya I using s10 now haha

86BCHLt.jpg

See the dim chrome while the address bar is bright

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my S10+ 128GB a couple of days ago, loving it thus far. Bought the Samsung case with 50SGD inhouse voucher from Singtel, was at Burlington to have SP install, the man in the first shop next to BK was pretty curt, when I asked him if he had an UAG case (bought a Spigen from him), he said got and left it at that, didn't even bother to show me a UAG case or two. On top of that, he said I must install SP myself if I were to purchase an S10+ SP from him.

Yes, I understand that with the screen fingerprint sensor, it gets a little dicey, warn me first, and IF I agree to the risk, install it for me. But his flat out statement that no install from him and his attitude really ticked me off. To think I'd supported him all this time by buying various cases from him for all my previous phones.....he can FO from now on.

I walked to the other shop and they assured me that they can install one that would still work with the screen sensor but required about 45 mins to install....left the phone with them and went for some makan with my friend. Got back about 40 mins later and they were done. I think need a little more pressure for sensor to work, but achieving about 40%-50% success rate at unlocking the screen.....about the same as without the SP actually.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my S10+ 128GB a couple of days ago, loving it thus far. Bought the Samsung case with 50SGD inhouse voucher from Singtel, was at Burlington to have SP install, the man in the first shop next to BK was pretty curt, when I asked him if he had an UAG case (bought a Spigen from him), he said got and left it at that, didn't even bother to show me a UAG case or two. On top of that, he said I must install SP myself if I were to purchase an S10+ SP from him.

Yes, I understand that with the screen fingerprint sensor, it gets a little dicey, warn me first, and IF I agree to the risk, install it for me. But his flat out statement that no install from him and his attitude really ticked me off. To think I'd supported him all this time by buying various cases from him for all my previous phones.....he can FO from now on.

I walked to the other shop and they assured me that they can install one that would still work with the screen sensor but required about 45 mins to install....left the phone with them and went for some makan with my friend. Got back about 40 mins later and they were done. I think need a little more pressure for sensor to work, but achieving about 40%-50% success rate at unlocking the screen.....about the same as without the SP actually.

It will improve over time. Mine improve after 2 to 3 days. Now light tap only

arsonn

Reaction score

What brand SP? WSD?

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Asheron

Reaction score
For the network cutoff issue, need to restart phone to get 4g working again or just need to wait awhile for it to work again?

Thanks.

Definitely not yet. Very frustrating. Try turning off VOLTE. Worked for some .. it also worked for me today, need more testing on that.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score

Don't go to the one next to BK. Go to the store called Gadget Affair inside Burlington Square. The uncle is quite friendly and the price might be the cheapest in town lol. UAG Monarch only $48 and Xdoria one starting from $16.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.