Samsung Galaxy S10: The Anniversary Phone

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats the latest update number for s10? Wanna try dl from XDA and sideload it. This M1 issue is getting very irritating, cant even play games on train, be it in tunnel or outside of it.

justxsongs

Reaction score
The problem is Phone issue or M1 issue? I suspect is the phone issue.
I also realised it drains the battery as the phone trying hard to recv network.

Sysedit

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Update is coming this week. I’ve noticed M1 been quite **** recently.

Sure bo? i hope this will be the M1 4G LTE/3G Signal issue. Sat i went to Samsung Service Centre (SSC) to fix. SSC say no hardware issue found, only say they reload my Phone OS. Say if happen again, will need to send in for 3 days for checking.

i also suspect mostly is phone hardware/OS issue, Network reset, full factory reset still the same.... Call in M1 support also cant help. when i switch to my older Samsung phone, no issue.

battery drain: did not notice that, but the drain usage is almost the same as my old phone.

Anyway, i just send feedback to both M1 and Samsung (Both normal support and CEO

Samsung Feeback: https://www.samsung.com/sg/info/contactus

really sian half

Last edited:

matique

Reaction score
If really is this week I'll be happy. Phone doesn't feel as smooth as my pixel 2 xl even...

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
May i know whats the DNS settings u guys use to block out ads in chrome or other apps?

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the network issue is really bad nowadays
can surf half way then totally jam
need to on/off data and sometimes need to turn on flight mode off

justxsongs

Reaction score
Sure bo? i hope this will be the M1 4G LTE/3G Signal issue. Sat i went to Samsung Service Centre (SSC) to fix. SSC say no hardware issue found, only say they reload my Phone OS. Say if happen again, will need to send in for 3 days for checking.

i also suspect mostly is phone hardware/OS issue, Network reset, full factory reset still the same.... Call in M1 support also cant help. when i switch to my older Samsung phone, no issue.

battery drain: did not notice that, but the drain usage is almost the same as my old phone.

Anyway, i just send feedback to both M1 and Samsung (Both normal support and CEO

Samsung Feeback: https://www.samsung.com/sg/info/contactus

really sian half

Dont even know this update will fix this.
Battery definitely got affected cus m1 signal so bad it require to connect again and again.
I took it to the Samsung Diagnosis check and realise day 1 since I got my phone and the m1 network keep trying to connect and connect.

eting72

Reaction score
anyone tried redstone arc glass tgsp?

Sent from from Mars to Venus using GAGT

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Interesting video dissecting camera under both Exynos and Snapdragon. Damn the Sony sensors on the Snapdragon seems definitely better!

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The s10 charger isit same as the s8 charger?

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
more or less the same, although I'm sorry, haven't started to use. S10 is black. think S8 charger is white

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
more or less the same, although I'm sorry, haven't started to use. S10 is black. think S8 charger is white

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
Think colour depends on ur device ba. Cos my s8 black accessories all this also black. My s10 is white but I don't like the white accessories tho so will probably use back my s8 charger

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.