Samsung Galaxy S10: The Anniversary Phone

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same sentiments, but I would go further to say the S10e is a better proposition for me. Even better form factor. Haha the only meaningful downside is no telephoto lens. But I rarely use the telephoto lens to zoom 2x. Then, some may say the telephoto lens is good for portrait shots. But portrait shots on phones with a single lens can be just as good with software magic, if not better, when compared to those with a dedicated telephoto lens. In fact, I think portrait shots look a lot nicer on the iPhone XR which only has a single lens as compared to XS, which additionally has a telephoto lens.

touched the s10e ytd at a store, the size is :s12:

Don't really need or care about the telephoto camera, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, and FHD+ screen. But i'm a little concerned about the battery life though since the battery is not that big.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If that’s the case, you’ll welcome the fast charging. Get a cheap Xiaomi powerbank capable of fast charging can top up the juice in no time.

That’s what I do for my note 9. :D

Don't really need or care about the telephoto camera, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, and FHD+ screen. But i'm a little concerned about the battery life though since the battery is not that big.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

noticed there's the ring light as replacement of the lack of notification light.

saw the video showing demo of s10 version. wonder if s10+ also has the same feature. :s11:

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm guessing battery life shouldnt be atrocious since it's a 1080p screen. And for a phone this size, the battery capacity seems reasonable to me... Haha

lsg716

Reaction score
A question for anyone who has pre-ordered through Starhub -
I made an online order last night and got a Service Agreement this morning. However, the agreement makes no mention of the free earbuds or the charger.
Then when I called up Starhub to check if the items would be included, the assistant said that the items were subject to availability and I would only find out on the day of delivery whether I would get the preorder bonuses.

Is this what you see on your Service Agreements? Or are the preorder bonuses stated specifically?

I find this uncertainty of having to wait till delivery to be extremely confusing. It would be highly unethical and fraudulent if they know they have no stock and are still advertising the promotion - which they are as of now.

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
I made an online order last night and got a Service Agreement this morning. However, the agreement makes no mention of the free earbuds or the charger.
Then when I called up Starhub to check if the items would be included, the assistant said that the items were subject to availability and I would only find out on the day of delivery whether I would get the preorder bonuses.

Is this what you see on your Service Agreements? Or are the preorder bonuses stated specifically?

I find this uncertainty of having to wait till delivery to be extremely confusing. It would be highly unethical and fraudulent if they know they have no stock and are still advertising the promotion - which they are as of now.

Terribly misleading.

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, do u know if the galaxy buds is already out for purchase? As of now im a bit hesistant to get s10+ coz of the price but definitely want to get the buds

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Feel free to PM me. I pre-ordered a S10 but i don't need the buds.
Will sell you cheaper than retail of course.

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
So torn between the S10 and the S10+. Lolll.

Why i chose s10 instead of s10+:

s10+ is too big for my hands.

double camera on the front doesn't look as pristine as single camera on the front to me (my own opinion).

Really only these 2 reasons.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Subject to availability? If not available on that day means they owe u one. They need to give u
Call up their manager. Sometimes their Cso are cocks

LordKuroda

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds the double punch hole on the S10+ more aesthetically pleasing as compared to the one on the S10?

It looks more symmetrical I guess haha. :D

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
Why i chose s10 instead of s10+:

s10+ is too big for my hands.

double camera on the front doesn't look as pristine as single camera on the front to me (my own opinion).

Really only these 2 reasons.

1. 3400mAh vs 4100mAh on the S10+
2. Bigger screen
3. Additional camera in front
4. Vapor Chamber Cooling on the S10+ (https://www.pcworld.com/article/3341380/android/samsung-galaxy-s10-features.html#toc-3)
5. More RAM and storage options on S10+
6. CERAMIC BACK

Of course not everything is going to matter to everyone but these are the main differences I found between them.

Billy Law

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds the double punch hole on the S10+ more aesthetically pleasing as compared to the one on the S10?

It looks more symmetrical I guess haha. :D
Why didn’t Samsung make one hole on the left and one hole on the right to make it look more symmetrical?

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is anyone getting S10e? Haha

Sent from LG V40 ThinQ+ Carmine Red (LM-V405) using GAGT

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why didn’t Samsung make one hole on the left and one hole on the right to make it look more symmetrical?
Personally, I would find two holes even more distracting than a single (larger) oval-shaped one, regardless of how symmetrically they are placed.

I don't find anything wrong when things are asymmetrical, they can still look pretty good, even special :). Too much symmetry and things can start looking "square" and boring ... But that's me ...lol

Sent from Samsung SM-T835 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.