HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Like Tree427Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2020, 08:51 PM   #2191
Supremacy Member

Whoaa Samsung has ninjas all over Singapore anytime can spring and deliver hahah

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT
I think they clearing up their shlt. Mass sent sms tell customers will deliver over the weekend but no show. Now got to clear the outstanding deliveries asap?
gapboy likes this.
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:12 PM   #2192
Supremacy Member

I think the 7hrs SOT is more for the snapdragon versions. I using mine for the second day and battery performance is unimpressive to say the least

the phone was arnd 15% with slightly over 5hr of on screen time yesterday.

the phone is on the 6th day currently.

im just trying to figure out is there any wrong with the battery or is this the expected, after comparing to my previous eperience with s9 plus.

Last edited by technolust; 09-03-2020 at 09:27 PM..
technolust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:13 PM   #2193

Its their delivery courier whom cock up I guess

I think they clearing up their shlt. Mass sent sms tell customers will deliver over the weekend but no show. Now got to clear the outstanding deliveries asap?
dappercivility is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:13 PM   #2194
Arch-Supremacy Member

I donít mind if they release that. Wait how long I also donít mind. Wait until Note 20 comes out also can. Not in the rush.

Getting Z Flip first

Not betting my chances on those... dont think it will reach our shores at least not in the coming few months...

Old 09-03-2020, 09:14 PM   #2195
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can i ask its screen defect? when i trying to make a call, i see a blinking dot on screen just slightly to the right of the front camera.
Common la this one
My Note 10+ also same
Old 09-03-2020, 09:16 PM   #2196
Supremacy Member

I donít mind if they release that. Wait how long I also donít mind. Wait until Note 20 comes out also can. Not in the rush.

Getting Z Flip first
I thought you say your father buy alr the z flip? Now you say you want z flip? Donít dpx leh .... wait let me use my imagination
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:18 PM   #2197
Arch-Supremacy Member

Common la this one
My Note 10+ also same
Your answer is basically useless
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:20 PM   #2198
Supremacy Member

Your answer is basically useless
Not only the answer. The person also useless. lol I pity the person behind the keyboard typing. Lol jin ko lian.

KeYoKe likes this.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:21 PM   #2199

I think the 7hrs SOT is more for the snapdragon versions. I using mine for the second day and battery performance is unimpressive to say the least

I think the
currently my battery level is at 14% with 6.5 hrs screen on time. at least is better than the first few days. i guess the phone need to time to optimize.

but then 6.5 hrs only consist of arnd 2.2 hrs of gaming and battery is definitely not enough to last till midnight.
ahfanxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:27 PM   #2200
Banned

Just received my earbuds

Wonder if should sell or use it.. I already got the xiaomi airpods
BeefCutlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:30 PM   #2201
Supremacy Member

6.5 hrs is very good for such a large screen. Can I ask what are your settings? 120hz and adaptive brightness on?

currently my battery level is at 14% with 6.5 hrs screen on time. at least is better than the first few days. i guess the phone need to time to optimize.

but then 6.5 hrs only consist of arnd 2.2 hrs of gaming and battery is definitely not enough to last till midnight.

Last edited by technolust; 09-03-2020 at 09:42 PM..
technolust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #2202
Supremacy Member

Anyone here regret purchasing the s20 ultra?

Coz i keep seeing reviews about how bad the rear camera is, especially the autofocus issue. Even if Samsung promised to push future update to fix the camera issues, it is a limitation to the 108mp hardware + big sensor size. I don't think they are able to fix it, and seeing samsung update records

I am mostly frustrated with the depth of field. When i focus on an object, the focused area is small vs blurred area. For example, if i focus on a human face you expect the face + hair to be in focus, but this one only the front part of the face is focused
kuma-mon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:48 PM   #2203
Banned

Anyone here regret purchasing the s20 ultra?

Coz i keep seeing reviews about how bad the rear camera is, especially the autofocus issue. Even if Samsung promised to push future update to fix the camera issues, it is a limitation to the 108mp hardware + big sensor size. I don't think they are able to fix it, and seeing samsung update records

I am mostly frustrated with the depth of field. When i focus on an object, the focused area is small vs blurred area. For example, if i focus on a human face you expect the face + hair to be in focus, but this one only the front part of the face is focused
Why did you buy the ultra when you could have used the ipad mini as your phone?
BeefCutlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:03 PM   #2204
Supremacy Member

Just received my earbuds

Wonder if should sell or use it.. I already got the xiaomi airpods
can use it for sleeping, pretty quiet

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT
joesph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:04 PM   #2205
Supremacy Member

Store sets cannot be used to make assessments. It uses a very different software compared to those sold on the market and is bogged down by many demo services. You can see the model number being a very different from the one in the market
ha ha, then demo set for what!?

Sent from Samsung SM-G980F using GAGT
joesph is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.