HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Like Tree430Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2020, 12:06 PM   #2911

Fake news! Normal users won't feel the difference (says some user here). Exynos is the best!
No it's not. Under normal circumstances, can say no diff. But when playing games, there is a whole world of diff.

In fact, there's a petition from users requesting Samsung to stop using exynos becuz it's ****.

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-exynos-petition-1095730/

I would suggest you do your research.
Studyboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 12:13 PM   #2912
Master Member

No it's not. Under normal circumstances, can say no diff. But when playing games, there is a whole world of diff.

In fact, there's a petition from users requesting Samsung to stop using exynos becuz it's ****.

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-exynos-petition-1095730/

I would suggest you do your research.
He's being sarcastic la deh..

And even in day to day use, exynos overheats and lags for non gaming use. E.g multi tasking heavily between social media and messaging..

Also, the petition is pathetic la, too little ppl alr. Only the hardcore geeks/nerds are concerned.. Most consumers are noobs and wouldn't know the diff
jackycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 12:18 PM   #2913

And even in day to day use, exynos overheats and lags for non gaming use. E.g multi tasking heavily between social media and messaging..

Also, the petition is pathetic la, too little ppl alr. Only the hardcore geeks/nerds are concerned.. Most consumers are noobs and wouldn't know the diff
Oh then I take back my words haha. I'm not caught up with matters in this thread. But sick and tired of SG sets always using exynos. 🤮
Studyboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 12:24 PM   #2914
Supremacy Member

Nobody says Exynos is the best... Just some fella here always making disgruntle comment like broken records... Which is not even helpful and tad annoying ....
gapboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 12:26 PM   #2915
Arch-Supremacy Member

Correction. They are hard core Samsung fanboys.
OutBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 12:28 PM   #2916

anyone tried to apply the latest update using ODIN for s20 series?
hairymonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #2917
Supremacy Member

Nobody says Exynos is the best... Just some fella here always making disgruntle comment like broken records... Which is not even helpful and tad annoying ....
Huh who is that person? I see so many complains from many different users. Can you name that specific person? But the ones who defend Exynos is same 2-3 users. LOL. Defend until like broken record.
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 01:11 PM   #2918
Master Member

Huh who is that person? I see so many complains from many different users. Can you name that specific person? But the ones who defend Exynos is same 2-3 users. LOL. Defend until like broken record.
Actually there is only 1 jackass here who repeats like a broken recorder time and again when people have acknowledged and accepted Exynos is a subpar SOC. And others who have more than once mentioned Exynos is a bad SOC do not day in and day out hunt in threads spewing the same thing. Rabbit, I'm sure you know this loser.
elmariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 01:28 PM   #2919
Supremacy Member

Actually there is only 1 jackass here who repeats like a broken recorder time and again when people have acknowledged and accepted Exynos is a subpar SOC. And others who have more than once mentioned Exynos is a bad SOC do not day in and day out hunt in threads spewing the same thing. Rabbit, I'm sure you know this loser.
yup. Pretty sure it's not me. Is it you?

Old 22-03-2020, 01:34 PM   #2920
Master Member

yup. Pretty sure it's not me. Is it you?

Pathetic. Whatever rocks your boat.
elmariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #2921
Great Supremacy Member

Just put this rabid1 on ignore list lah. He did this in Sony phones thread too and tio gan jialat until diam diam. Not sure if other mobile phones thread he go disturb also. If he has nothing useful to contribute, and I think he had made his point repeatedly, so ya, just keep off and stop polluting this thread.

Last edited by DigDub; 22-03-2020 at 01:46 PM..
DigDub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 01:47 PM   #2922
Supremacy Member

Just put this rabid1 on ignore list lah. He did this in Sony phones thread too and tio gan jialat until diam diam. Not sure if other mobile phones thread he go disturb also. If he has nothing useful to contribute, and I think he had made his point repeatedly. So ya, just keep off and stop polluting this thread.
Got diam diam meh? I have nothing to add anymore. But here, it's the same few users who defend Exynos like broken recorder. Zero contributions. So people like your friends and yourself, if have nothing new to add, put stop polluting this thread. If you think blindly defending repeatedly is not pollution or you become a hero here because you have a measly one or two other users who echo you, you need a mental checkup.

Anyways, back to S20 topic:

New S20 Exynos 990 vs S10+ SD855 video. PUBG started to shutter badly after a few minutes in Exynos.

Last edited by rabbit1; 22-03-2020 at 01:52 PM..
Old 22-03-2020, 01:48 PM   #2923
Great Supremacy Member

Grab got update. But finger print authentication still got error.

Anyone can try their Adapt Sound function? After going through the sound tests, there's no option to Save the custom adapt sound settings.
DigDub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #2924
Supremacy Member

Bets on when the fabled S20 update (that was already being rolled out around the world last week) gets rolled out in Singapore?
Maybe after modem tuning, 5 months later? I mean it took Samsung 6 months to update the Note 9. If not just Odin bah.
Old 22-03-2020, 02:14 PM   #2925
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just put this rabid1 on ignore list lah. He did this in Sony phones thread too and tio gan jialat until diam diam. Not sure if other mobile phones thread he go disturb also. If he has nothing useful to contribute, and I think he had made his point repeatedly, so ya, just keep off and stop polluting this thread.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.