Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
Trying to get a thirty party multi port charger that's compatible with both s20 plus and mate 20x. Any recommendation? Thanks

Sent from M20X using GAGT

lch920619x

Reaction score
Anyone bought the snapdragon s20 set from this shopee seller, is your set us telco set? And is it sealed?
Asking because I've been checking with my friend in HK who's into the business and he said it's not possible to have sealed us telco set, so we're very curious.

Wzierbovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine was the S20+, T-Mobile, and it was sealed with unbroken sticker tabs on both sides of the box. Same as a few other persons here in this thread who got the same telco model set.

Anyone bought the snapdragon s20 set from this shopee seller, is your set us telco set? And is it sealed?
Asking because I've been checking with my friend in HK who's into the business and he said it's not possible to have sealed us telco set, so we're very curious.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly quite impossible to have sealed overseas set leh??
Like as the seller I confirm will open to check everything ok then send to my buyers one mah.
Maybe the stickers you all see 'sealed' is the seller ownself put on.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like as the seller I confirm will open to check everything ok then send to my buyers one mah.
My kimchee set the seal also open up.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988N using GAGT

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are such cases locally also. Shops taking in new condition set (but used), reseal and sell as brand new set at new phone price :s13:

leafs93

Reaction score
my tmobile set from this seller was sealed as well. set definitely looks new but who knows.. oh well, all working well and new to me. Not gonna lose sleep over this

lch920619x

Reaction score
Mine was the S20+, T-Mobile, and it was sealed with unbroken sticker tabs on both sides of the box. Same as a few other persons here in this thread who got the same telco model set.

If possible, do you still have a photo of the device package aka the seal, could you post a photo please?
We're very curious.
Because TMobile set by right is sim locked and in order to unlock it from T-Mobile network it has to be unsealed...

lch920619x

Reaction score
my tmobile set from this seller was sealed as well. set definitely looks new but who knows.. oh well, all working well and new to me. Not gonna lose sleep over this

Could you please share a photo of the seal?
We're just curious.
Don't worry about the device, as long as it looks new and works perfectly for you there's nothing to worry about.
It's just my friend and I am a bit curious about the situation.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
She going for p40 pro. I am holding note 10 plus while her s20plus quite new. So wondering shld i jus use and sell away note 10 or jus sell s20plus

S20+ has better ergonomic, feels nicer on the hand while n10+ is wide, tiring on the hands

loI8Cxz.jpg

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you are implying, monmartech, you may refer to my Post #4444.

And yes, it's possible to have sealed US Sets. A few of the guys who purchased from them actually received brand new sealed US sets. :)

Raigar

Reaction score
If you are implying, monmartech, you may refer to my Post #4444.

And yes, it's possible to have sealed US Sets. A few of the guys who purchased from them actually received brand new sealed US sets. :)

I think his concern is because he got a friend that is working in this line saying that it's impossible to get the sealed set from the US telco set, Implying that the Shoppee seller might reseal the set again by their own. I think it's not an issue, as long as the item is really looks new and genuine. On the top of that, he is willing to provide a 1 year personal warranty by him (Although I'm kind of skeptical about his 1 year warranty, since I can't find his shop at the ubi ave since he never stated the full address or his shop name)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.