Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Wzierbovsky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As the above poster has correctly pointed out. The tracking number is valid - just that you won't get any info until the parcel is processed at HK airport, usually just at the point of departure. However, before that you can still message the merchant for updates - they are able to check backend.

Those ordered from momart, how u all track order ah? The no. The system gave like not valid becuz only numbers.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those with SD set, I wonder if you sideload Samsung Pay Singapore framework and main app apks, will Singapore functionality work? My previous phone was running Android 10 beta long ago and I rmb sideloading and it seems to worked.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those with SD set, I wonder if you sideload Samsung Pay Singapore framework and main app apks, will Singapore functionality work? My previous phone was running Android 10 beta long ago and I rmb sideloading and it seems to worked.

Doubt so? As we need the csc to work also?

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah heng I got AT&T set, since most of you guys bought from Monmart and getting verizon. The biggest factor that made me choose S20 SD than OP8 pro is the SD card.
Think only the verizon s20 (non plus non ultra) model has no sd card slot. The plus/ultra has

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx.. Received a SMS said parcel reached sg. But donno is today will receive or just letting me know its in sg.

tracking number is valid. Have to wait till item is ship out first . They use logistic firm legionexpress.

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good bye Samsung. I have move to another phone brand due to Samsung cannot read sot for last charged in android 10. I might come back in android 11 or 12 once they fix the problems

plsdunbiteme

Reaction score

Where can I side load from? I still got my s10+ SD set, maybe can try

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Love Samsung. They can do whatever they want and you'd still buy it.

You mean the US telcos can do anything they like? Be glad we have use of unlocked devices and by law they have to be unlocked to prevent monopoly of certain devices by certain telcos...

Raigar

Reaction score
Good bye Samsung. I have move to another phone brand due to Samsung cannot read sot for last charged in android 10. I might come back in android 11 or 12 once they fix the problems

Hahaha.. I'm suspecting they did this on purpose so the SOT looks much higher than it's actual. Using Acubattery apps will solve that issue though. It's showing the pure SOT.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the focus really v slow? Will have issue if I wan to take photo of baby?

Baby shouldn't be a problem. If is toddler like me then got problem lol. Once they start walking and running about the focus sometimes will hunt and cannot lock on fully even after they stopped moving. Something to consider.

For me this occurred in both stock and gcam when I had the phone.

Aikon

Reaction score

Do you mean the Samsung local rewards as well as transit cards functioned?

Getting the local credit cards to work on Samsung pay eg Taiwan or HK is not a problem. It's getting the local Samsung pay rewards to accumulate and redeem that's the tricky part.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the Samsung local rewards as well as transit cards functioned?

Getting the local credit cards to work on Samsung pay eg Taiwan or HK is not a problem. It's getting the local Samsung pay rewards to accumulate and redeem that's the tricky part.

Thats why I suggested sideloading Samsung Pay Singapore framework apk

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.spayfw&cId=000003194024

Last edited:

standing

Reaction score
Baby shouldn't be a problem. If is toddler like me then got problem lol. Once they start walking and running about the focus sometimes will hunt and cannot lock on fully even after they stopped moving. Something to consider.

For me this occurred in both stock and gcam when I had the phone.

Will burst shot help? Like for cases with toddlers..

What other phone should I consider if I looking for phone with faster focus?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.