Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

tezza200

Reaction score
Looking for Snapdragon S20 Ultra 5G with Dual SIM

Hi all,

As above, I’m looking to buy a Snapdragon S20 Ultra with Dual SIM. Anyone can tell me where is the best place to go for this? Thanks in advance!

Aikon

Reaction score
Hi all,

As above, I’m looking to buy a Snapdragon S20 Ultra with Dual SIM. Anyone can tell me where is the best place to go for this? Thanks in advance!

I PMed you bro. Bought mine last week.

Couldn't stand the exynos S20+ I had... Charged so many times a day! Crapynos! SD S20 series is really like getting a totally different phone.

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Selling my s20+ to my friend. Used Google pay and find it quite ok too. Public transport even though cannot tap with screen off, but just turn on the screen can tap already. Payment in stores is much lesser hassle than Samsung pay. Samsung pay have to open the app and authenticate with fingerprint. Google pay just unlock the phone and tap, no need to even open the app. So, if don't need Samsung pay, there's a lot more choices around.

Antisocial

Reaction score

Couldn't stand the exynos S20+ I had... Charged so many times a day! Crapynos! SD S20 series is really like getting a totally different phone.

SD S20 can support carrier aggregation with local SIM or not? I got burnt by SD Note 9 last time...

Simplelifes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can pm me also or not? any idea ultra price how much ?

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Are you sure? Someone here claim there's no real world difference..

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 1 simple tip to make your phone battery last longer. Most of you I I think use auto brightness due to convinence. Use more of your phone after 7pm to before 7am when your brightness level is at the lowest. other timing use sparely. do not use your phone between after 1pm to before 6pm or when the sky is very bright because the brightness level slider will be very high and of course drain more battery. Also do not switch on your light when using your phone if you want to save battery because a bright room will make your phone brightness level go higher that mean battery drain faster. Thank you

standing

Reaction score
But if off it.. Sometime when u go outdoor and sun is v bright..

A bit hard to see the screen to adjust the brightness

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 1 simple tip to make your phone battery last longer. Most of you I I think use auto brightness due to convinence. Use more of your phone after 7pm to before 7am when your brightness level is at the lowest. other timing use sparely. do not use your phone between after 1pm to before 6pm or when the sky is very bright because the brightness level slider will be very high and of course drain more battery. Also do not switch on your light when using your phone if you want to save battery because a bright room will make your phone brightness level go higher that mean battery drain faster. Thank you

Omg. I think this is the best advice I've ever heard.
Thanks so much for your contribution

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
But if off it.. Sometime when u go outdoor and sun is v bright..

A bit hard to see the screen to adjust the brightness

I don't use the phone under the sunlight unless I'm taking MRT or bus,I'd just leave it at 50%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.