Like Tree358Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-02-2020, 05:21 PM   #676
Supremacy Member

iPhone? ha ha.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT
joesph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 05:29 PM   #677

Thank God that we have other competitors for Android, than just Samsung. If youíre feeling sensible and donít wanna get owned by them then just look at OnePlus, HW, XM, etc. I really canít bring myself to buy their S20 Ultra now, knowing that it has 128gb and elsewhere thereís SD865. I mean, if they had a free upgrade to 512gb or something like the Note promotion, I would seriously consider to get it.

But Exynos AND 128gb is definitely if you pardon the expression, a kick to my balls twice!
Sad not say not many choices now. HW is out. No Google services and China brand. Used to have Sony.
angka8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 05:34 PM   #678
Supremacy Member

Curated Samsung Rewards for Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G

In celebration of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Samsung will be rewarding Samsung Galaxy S20 users through a series of exclusive Samsung Rewards deals via Samsung Pay on their devices.

All new Samsung Pay users will be awarded 50 welcome Rewards points.

From 2 March to 23 March, Samsung Galaxy S20 series users can redeem exclusive Rewards via the Samsung Pay app. With just 20 Samsung Rewards Points per deal, users can look forward to redeeming deals from Arabica Coffee, Awfully Chocolate, The Dark Gallery and Maison Kayser.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/techielobang/PGBx/~3/Dy0f7GAPsPc/

Old 14-02-2020, 05:35 PM   #679

Thank God that we have other competitors for Android, than just Samsung. If you’re feeling sensible and don’t wanna get owned by them then just look at OnePlus, HW, XM, etc. I really can’t bring myself to buy their S20 Ultra now, knowing that it has 128gb and elsewhere there’s SD865. I mean, if they had a free upgrade to 512gb or something like the Note promotion, I would seriously consider to get it.

But Exynos AND 128gb is definitely if you pardon the expression, a kick to my balls twice!
the problem is the alternatives aren't much better, that is why sammy can be complacent

HW is half-dead because Android is banned on future devices

1+ is close to stock but has zero physical presence and only enthusiasts will get

Oppo has good camera but OS updates are notoriously lagging behind

XM is value for money but now MIUI 11 cannot remove ads completely unless root

Sony is close to stock but very minimal advertising and presence. Also, phones not aesthetically pleasing

Pixel is stock and with fast updates but hardware sometimes is a miss, like Pixel 4. And no SD slot
Tenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 05:37 PM   #680
Supremacy Member

the Galaxy S20 series comes with a 25W fast charger, while the S20 Ultra supports 45W Super Fast charging as well.8

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/techielobang/PGBx/~3/Dy0f7GAPsPc/

Old 14-02-2020, 05:49 PM   #681
High Supremacy Member

the problem is the alternatives aren't much better, that is why sammy can be complacent

HW is half-dead because Android is banned on future devices

1+ is close to stock but has zero physical presence and only enthusiasts will get

Oppo has good camera but OS updates are notoriously lagging behind

XM is value for money but now MIUI 11 cannot remove ads completely unless root

Sony is close to stock but very minimal advertising and presence. Also, phones not aesthetically pleasing

Pixel is stock and with fast updates but hardware sometimes is a miss, like Pixel 4. And no SD slot
If really want Android, seems like Oneplus is the best all-rounded option. It used to be Samsung but I really can't take what they are doing at the moment.
firezero10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 06:48 PM   #682

If really want Android, seems like Oneplus is the best all-rounded option. It used to be Samsung but I really can't take what they are doing at the moment.
I will rather take Sony because of its physical presence here and my experience with their phones is that they tend to last quite long
Tenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 08:04 PM   #683
Banned

Cannot decide between grey and blue... the blue really has a funky look. Its shimmers and looks like light grey at certain angles
BeefCutlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #684
Arch-Supremacy Member

I will rather take Sony because of its physical presence here and my experience with their phones is that they tend to last quite long
But Sony phones hard to sell back to beng stores. Tried for my xperia 1. Must kept asking them will take or not.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro Purple using GAGT
lorettatay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 08:35 PM   #685
Arch-Supremacy Member

But Sony phones hard to sell back to beng stores. Tried for my xperia 1. Must kept asking them will take or not.

Sony phone can only buy at sony retail store. And when u sell not alot shop take in. Even if take in u lost at least 300 to 400 bucks
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 08:41 PM   #686
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sony phone can only buy at sony retail store. And when u sell not alot shop take in. Even if take in u lost at least 300 to 400 bucks
Ya lo that's why my xperia 1 lost a lot when sell to rwm

Old 14-02-2020, 08:48 PM   #687
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya lo that's why my xperia 1 lost a lot when sell to rwm

Rwm nt even taking in now... I think cos u sell to them then they take long time to sell. the boss tell me one... so i think is u?
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 08:56 PM   #688
Arch-Supremacy Member

Rwm nt even taking in now... I think cos u sell to them then they take long time to sell. the boss tell me one... so i think is u?
Purple? Haha

Old 14-02-2020, 09:20 PM   #689

There's eSIM for M1

jess_sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:55 PM   #690

There's eSIM for M1
eSIM is the only reason I signed up with M1 instead of Singtel. Since the Ultra only has 128gb of storage, eSIM is the only way I can run a two network setup together with an additional memory card.
phrozact is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.