Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
no, can't find

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=675595192&banner_no=1989809

Use $100 cart coupon + buy qcoin to fund purchase (8x100 coins + 3×10 coins). Q coins give you about 3% additional savings

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=675595192&banner_no=1989809

Use $100 cart coupon + buy qcoin to fund purchase (8x100 coins + 3×10 coins). Q coins give you about 3% additional savings

For those who want go extra mile can also use Rebatemango(like shopback) for another ~3% cashback. Shopback now capped at $3 only, so not much point.

Then can top up into grabpay with UOB One card for extra rebate, then use grabpay mastercard to buy q*coins to earn 11K+ points. This part UOB and grabpay both nerfing their rewards next month liao. So can earn just earn ba. 11K+ point can get like $30 worth of grab/grab food voucher. lol.

:s13:

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
For those who want go extra mile can also use Rebatemango(like shopback) for another ~3% cashback. Shopback now capped at $3 only, so not much point.

Then can top up into grabpay with UOB One card for extra rebate, then use grabpay mastercard to buy q*coins to earn 11K+ points. This part UOB and grabpay both nerfing their rewards next month liao. So can earn just earn ba. 11K+ point can get like $30 worth of grab/grab food voucher. lol.

:s13:

Damn never explore rebatemango.. shopback dun give cashback if purchase via qcoin

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn never explore rebatemango.. shopback dun give cashback if purchase via qcoin

i think they still do if you pay by q*coins? just that buying q*coins doesn't count. but that's the same for rebatemango anyway. Also
for others planning to try, another important thing to note when paying using grabpay on qoo10, is that cannot use Grabpay. Make sure to use the grabpay virtual mastercard to pay. They don't give points for normal grabpay anymore last I checked.

oh, and qoo10 coupon ending today right? haha.

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
i think they still do if you pay by q*coins? just that buying q*coins doesn't count. but that's the same for rebatemango anyway. Also
for others planning to try, another important thing to note when paying using grabpay on qoo10, is that cannot use Grabpay. Make sure to use the grabpay virtual mastercard to pay. They don't give points for normal grabpay anymore last I checked.

oh, and qoo10 coupon ending today right? haha.

If I lugi the 3% rebatemango cashback, it's quite heart pain

:(

Grab not so much cause I use my citi rewards card to buy qcoin topup which give 4mile/$

Last edited:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I lugi the 3% rebatemango cashback, it's quite heart pain

:(

Grab not so much cause I use my citi rewards card which give 4mile/$

If you can get another 100 off coupon, (get someone else to send you), just cancel and rebuy? My friend hooted s20 ultra from RWM, initially he also forget. since i not buying i sent him coupon and he cancelled and purchase again through rebatemango (make sure is using website with adblocker off, and also don't add item to cart before hand). For S20 amount will be lower of course.

also this amount is tentative one i think. sometimes the final amount might be slightly different, but should be around there. Since shopback is capped at $3, no harm trying rebatemango. lol.

0AzSBGq.png

Last edited:

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
If you can get another 100 off coupon, (get someone else to send you), just cancel and rebuy? My friend hooted s20 ultra from RWM, initially he also forget. since i not buying i sent him coupon and he cancelled and purchase again through rebatemango (make sure is using website with adblocker off, and also don't add item to cart before hand). For S20 amount will be lower of course.

also this amount is tentative one i think. sometimes the final amount might be slightly different, but should be around there. Since shopback is capped at $3, no harm trying rebatemango. lol.

0AzSBGq.png

Is qoo10 cancellation instant? Need it to happen before midnight for me to be able to use $100 coupon

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is qoo10 cancellation instant? Need it to happen before midnight for me to be able to use $100 coupon

his cancellation was immediate la, but he cancelled it shortly after buying. q*coins also refunded within a few mins.

706f6b11-86e2-4c80-b374-62c718f2c552.jpg

Last edited:

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score

0AzSBGq.png

Thank you so much for your life hack!!!

:s12:

I refunded the thing and bought again using rebate mango! Hopefully the cashback is real and really pays out like shopback!

oKhgYYh.jpg

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Np. Nice! Should be ba. So far I've withdrawn about $70+ from them, so should be fine? But of course nothing is set in stone since any company can close down at anytime. Haha. But anyway since shopback is only $3, it's worth a try for like 10 times the potential reward. :s13:

Based on my past experience (most recently was January) I think it takes about 2 -3 weeks after delivery confirmation for the amount to be confirmed, and withdrawal to my bank account takes about 1+ week or so. Not sure if the time it takes will differ based on the purchase amount or not though. So just have to wait and see.

Thank you so much for your life hack!!!

:s12:

I refunded the thing and bought again using rebate mango! Hopefully the cashback is real and really pays out like shopback!

oKhgYYh.jpg

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can only imagine it will be the same here. Even with carrier subsidies, the price is still high. Those who pre-ordered with Samsung direct sure burn. I expect street price of the S20 to have a drastic drop within weeks of launch.

Samsung phone drop price very fast huan.

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though it may seem otherwise to folks here, HWZ forum is not always representative of the general buying population.

Sent from Samsung SM-T865 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.