Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 letdowns from the leaks so far...Exynos and the lousy “ultrasonic” fp scanner.

Sonoda Umi

Reaction score
Only 128 GB storage, no 256 GB version for all versions. S20 ultra might be the only phone to have 512 GB storage, and it will cost a bomb. My S10+ always gets filled up fast. Micro SD cards are so slow compared to the standard storage on a phone. Not worth the price when I can get other phones with more storage than the base S20/20+ for cheaper. Even the standard iphone 11 256 GB(more storage) is the same price as the S20 128 GB, and Iphone 11 128 GB is cheaper by $100. There is also that 1st gen, inaccurate fingerprint scanner that they are STILL using despite qualcomm unveiling the 2nd gen version with a bigger scan area. Hahaha...Oh my:o

There is also the possibility inefficient exynos version here in SG too at that ridiculous price. Samsung may have shot themselves in the foot this time.
If it is exynos version at that price, just get iPhone sua...

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just need for the Ultra to have SD and eSIM.. else llst pay $35 and get a Oneplus 8 Pro..

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The S20 Ultra only available in 5G model. I believe S'pore will go 5G this year so getting a 5G phone is a must.

Also, so far only Samsung phones support WiFi 6

😁

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
The S20 Ultra only available in 5G model. I believe S'pore will go 5G this year so getting a 5G phone is a must.

Also, so far only Samsung phones support WiFi 6

😁

Nah.. SG will not go 5G entire so soon. Give it 1.5 more years.
iPhone 11 has WiFi 6. Still little routers have WiFi 6 so no rush yet

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
later 5g have revision. like 4g then 4g+

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah.. SG will not go 5G entire so soon. Give it 1.5 more years.
iPhone 11 has WiFi 6. Still little routers have WiFi 6 so no rush yet

Yes, won't cover whole country for starter but will rollout in certain places first eg. CBD, Orchard Rd, some shopping centres etc. It is similar to how 4G rollout the last time

Last edited:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This time the S20 Ultra will only be available in the 5G model ie. won't have a 4G model separately

And yes the 5G model is backward compatible to 4G

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.