HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Like Tree427Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2020, 01:40 PM   #1276
Supremacy Member

You can also leave Samsung, Sony and whatever sub forum too since you keep kpkb about every phone’s flaws isn’t it? Past few Samsung releases always see you bitch about Exynos you not sian ppl see your whining also sick of it. Typical whinner always kpkb but what can you do?

You know your own reputation in mobile thread.
You sian is your problem to be honest and I give zero fks. Lmao. I will continue to rant. Feel free to add me and the others who insulted your dear Exynos to your ignore list.
rabbit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 02:12 PM   #1277
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nice burn.

You can also leave Samsung, Sony and whatever sub forum too since you keep kpkb about every phone’s flaws isn’t it? Past few Samsung releases always see you bitch about Exynos you not sian ppl see your whining also sick of it. Typical whinner always kpkb but what can you do?

You know your own reputation in mobile thread.
Old 27-02-2020, 02:20 PM   #1278
Master Member

The phone is not shipped to the public yet and sharing of home screen is productive to you? �
It will definitely be more productive discussing about homescreens and other usability topics than bitching about Exynos, when the S20 series is released in a week's time.

Sent from Samsung SM-T865 using GAGT
Omnia1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 02:36 PM   #1279
Supremacy Member

no sure what's so funny?

How about this: Exynos sucks.
Old 27-02-2020, 02:47 PM   #1280
Arch-Supremacy Member

Well there shld be a limit to everything. Lets conclude all this sd vs exynos things

To put it in fair words, sd wins exynos hands down anyday anytime in terms of power consumption, performance, and even heat generated when on load

However, for now, no one can do anything about it as singapore will always be stuck with exynos chips. If u can accept, just buy it, if you cant, just leave it and buy an export set instead without warranty and samsung pay rewards

Most consumers are not IT savy, looking at benchmark numbers, heat generated, battery life and slight performance and smoothness difference.

Phones are suppose to be a gadget which ease everyone's life and not to just letting everyone worrying about all this.

At least there are other options available right now such as s10lite, z flip, fold, which is using sd chips instead.
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 03:09 PM   #1281

Anyone tried the latest version of one UI?
myhealthychoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 03:18 PM   #1282
High Supremacy Member

Well there shld be a limit to everything. Lets conclude all this sd vs exynos things

To put it in fair words, sd wins exynos hands down anyday anytime in terms of power consumption, performance, and even heat generated when on load

However, for now, no one can do anything about it as singapore will always be stuck with exynos chips. If u can accept, just buy it, if you cant, just leave it and buy an export set instead without warranty and samsung pay rewards

Most consumers are not IT savy, looking at benchmark numbers, heat generated, battery life and slight performance and smoothness difference.

Phones are suppose to be a gadget which ease everyone's life and not to just letting everyone worrying about all this.

At least there are other options available right now such as s10lite, z flip, fold, which is using sd chips instead.

IMO, trying to get as many people not to buy Exynos is one way to potentially get Samsung consider bringing SD to the SG market. Then again, I don't think complaining on tech forums work because most buyers probably don't visit here before making a phone purchase.
firezero10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 03:39 PM   #1283
Arch-Supremacy Member

IMO, trying to get as many people not to buy Exynos is one way to potentially get Samsung consider bringing SD to the SG market. Then again, I don't think complaining on tech forums work because most buyers probably don't visit here before making a phone purchase.
There are still supporters for samsung regardless whether they are using exynos or sd and to add on, they are less stressful right now with huawei out of the game

complaining here wont work la. even complaining at their fb doesnt work too
Old 27-02-2020, 03:45 PM   #1284
Arch-Supremacy Member

Heard that the upcoming Z Fold 2 may come with a SD855+ instead of the SD865. I think Samsung wants to clear its old stock

Who wants to buy?

🙄
Apparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 03:50 PM   #1285

Heard that the upcoming Z Fold 2 may come with a SD855+ instead of the SD865. I think Samsung wants to clear its old stock

Who wants to buy?

🙄
Personally, feel folding screen tech need another year or two to mature. Still way too early. To paraphrase a review I read, all the tech in the Z Flip, other than the folding screen, can be had on a USD$300+ phone. But is the folding screen worth $1000 to you? Definite no from me.
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 04:11 PM   #1286

There are still supporters for samsung regardless whether they are using exynos or sd and to add on, they are less stressful right now with huawei out of the game

Tried and tested...because they know Singaporeans will buy the Exynos, whatever they dump here will be bought, even give 128gb, still snapped up😜

the non-conformist are few anyway.

I'm still enjoying my Note 10 Plus SD set lah..so I will wait and see what the future brings 😁
Aikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 04:36 PM   #1287
Supremacy Member

You sian is your problem to be honest and I give zero fks. Lmao. I will continue to rant. Feel free to add me and the others who insulted your dear Exynos to your ignore list.
Another typical childish retort.

Firstly, just because ppl are sick of the endless ranting of the exynos, your answer to that is simply asking ppl to leave thread (not just ppl, but user (soon) of the s20 series while you yourself are not even a user.) Similarly, you simply labelled everyone an “Exynos fan” just because they are tired of the pointless chip comparisons.

Nah, I’m not so immature to block ppl just because of disagreements. Let’s just say, carry on with your rants and hope it’ll make a difference in your life.
garychengjw likes this.
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #1288
Supremacy Member

Another typical childish retort.

Firstly, just because ppl are sick of the endless ranting of the exynos, your answer to that is simply asking ppl to leave thread (not just ppl, but user (soon) of the s20 series while you yourself are not even a user.) Similarly, you simply labelled everyone an “Exynos fan” just because they are tired of the pointless chip comparisons.

Nah, I’m not so immature to block ppl just because of disagreements. Let’s just say, carry on with your rants and hope it’ll make a difference in your life.
Ok. If you think you're very mature and all and I'm too immature for your liking, honestly you don't have to reply my childish posts. Pls ignore my Exynos rants then. But you chose to engage with immature users like me. Makes you look slightly stupid.

Regardless, Exynos sucks.

Last edited by rabbit1; 27-02-2020 at 04:50 PM..
Old 27-02-2020, 05:54 PM   #1289
High Supremacy Member

Yeah.... Hopefully whatever partnership Samsung have with AMD can bring a more competitive processor. Else, I will not buy any future Samsung devices.
firezero10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2020, 06:01 PM   #1290
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yeah.... Hopefully whatever partnership Samsung have with AMD can bring a more competitive processor. Else, I will not buy any future Samsung devices.
Yea. More competition is always beneficial for consumers.

Tons of comments over the internet complaining in exynos and yet they still decided not to go with sd for all regions. It also makes their lifes easier as only need to buy and dont need to r&d on exynos no?

But, we are unsure of what are the backend implications too for not using sd on all regions. Maybe got some legal implications also which are not known to consumers. because to us, why other oems can use sd on their phones and be sold in singapore but samsung cant
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.